Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flashlight Enhancer?

Started by Lexigirl [3002707] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 474 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lexigirl [3002707]
Hi guys! I just shoplifted a unique item but it has no details about the item and it says there’s none in circulation. It’s a flashlight so I thought it might be a weapon mod but it’s an enhancer. Just wondering if anyone knows any information about it? Thanks :)
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Image for reference:

and the reason the circulation is zero is because it was most likely just released and circulation only updates once a day
Lexigirl [3002707]
That’s what I’m wondering too. It seems like there’s very few in circulation and what I’m seeing people sell them now on the market is between 6-11 mil.