26% Plunder
Started by Blood [1359633] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Firecracker [2623632]
· 2 likes ·
ill offer 100m. since you posted 4 days ago saying you got offered 400, no update and your still bumping - -Shaft- [2521807]
· 2 likes ·
Blood doesn't even wipe their ass with 100m, let alone sell a Plunder wep for that poverty price. - Ark [2744779]
· 2 likes ·
Lol it's plushie don't take them serious they threw a 3 day wars cause no one pay enough attention to them then ended up running away what faction # are they on now I wonder ? Edit : plushie dislike …
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Current offer 400m
Bump
Bump
Up
ill offer 100m. since you posted 4 days ago saying you got offered 400, no update and your still bumping
You think I care about your offer? I’ll bump my post as much as I want. Clearly 400m isn’t what I want to sell for
uhuh.. and with a winning attitude like that I can see why you haven't had any luck selling anything. I was just making an offer. No need to be rude. Traders don't have exclusive rights on lowballing :P
I’ve sold more things than you have in your lifetime lmao - thanks for the bumps tho
Blood doesn't even wipe their ass with 100m, let alone sell a Plunder wep for that poverty price.
Lol it's plushie don't take them serious they threw a 3 day wars cause no one pay enough attention to them then ended up running away what faction # are they on now I wonder ?
Edit : plushie dislike your post lol your crimes will ever be forgiven or forgot your a terrible person
Edit : plushie dislike your post lol your crimes will ever be forgiven or forgot your a terrible person
Bump
Up