Ok guys burning question here. How are you going to get enough money for so many ineffective dirty bombs in just a short 9 months? I’m asking because I’m poor and need some tips on how to get “dropping a poorly planned dirty bomb” rich.
surely that is a 18-36 month play right?
I will donate everything I have in Torn, open up my wallet and use my inheritance, no worries. Keep the “Useless Bombs” coming my guys
I ate one of those bombs and was rendered useless. Shortly thereafter was kicked from MHQ.
The Dirty Bombs were from the petty cash fund.
That was from collecting cans and bottles and then getting
10 cents each from the recycling company.
The "War fund" will be opened up when the "Great War" starts.
This has been raised through numerous feet pics and our exceedingly popular
Discord chat line of $60 for Sixty seconds to speak with Marcel Marceau...
You just need a good business model and a great spin team.
Good luck !!!
Dude PT is printing money. ORANS feet pic worth trillions.
They made it all buy selling shanax from their drug dens.
Serious note - it probably didn't actually make much difference to the alliance with current torn economy values
Well just cancel a few of the onlyfans subscriptions we have, that should make up for the money spent on the dbs.
Who needs to see Leslie’s feet anyways.
I don't think you understand how truly rich the alliances at the top are. The DBs are pocket change to all sides, and they've got a lot of them. They don't drop them more because they don't want to point out how enormous their reserves are, as other coalition members would want more stuff paid for.