Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help

Started by Buzzballz [3034054] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 314 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Buzzballz [3034054]
I'm getting loads of bounties put on me all the time it's not making the game playable or enjoyable,what can I do
Rolley [2163501]
Bounties come from interaction with people so to stop getting bounties stop interacting. Simple cause and effect.
SonofCar [2837873]
if you ignore the bounties eventually they go away and the bountiers get bored. med out as much as possible so they go away faster
Xerra [2775419]
You've got 19 bounties on you. Some have the poster listed, so have a word with him. Maybe he's got other people to put on the rest of them that are anonymous. This is the only post you've made on forums so I can only assume you've upset him in another way. Reach out and ask why he's doing it, or just tell us, as we could all do with a giggle.

If it's a funny enough reason then someone reading this probably step on him for you, to put him off carrying on with it.
AJ- [2173898]
I don't know the story behind the bounties but just looking at the other guy and the plethora of bounties he has, I think you can be assured he is suffering more than you right now.