SOMEONE MARRY ME PLEASE IM DESPERATE I NEED A HUSBAND AND I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE PLEASE MARRY ME SOMEONE JUST ANYONE I DONT EVEN CARE I NEED A HUSBAND DID I MENTION IM DESPERATE ALSO I NEED A HUSBAND AND I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE PLEASE MARRY ME SOMEONE SOMEONE MARRY ME PLEASE IM DESPERATE I NEED A HUSBAND AND I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE PLEASE MARRY ME SOMEONE JUST ANYONE I DONT EVEN CARE SOMEONE MARRY ME PLEASE IM DESPERATE I NEED A HUSBAND AND I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE PLEASE MARRY ME SOMEONE JUST ANYONE I DONT EVEN CARE SOMEONE MARRY ME PLEASE IM DESPERATE I NEED A HUSBAND AND I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE PLEASE MARRY ME SOMEONE JUST ANYONE I DONT EVEN CARE. MARRY ME PLEASE
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 8 likes ·
[image: i.pinimg.com] - LustDragon69 [2802242]
· 5 likes ·
How high are you >_>
Wow this is so great im amazed she does not already have 100 spouses lined up in front of her could anything ever be better and also what SPORKMONKEY said
How high are you >_>
Probably above the sun man
Probably above the sun man
I’m sorry that happened to you, but I ain’t reading all that.
i am very high, and to you, Borscht, I love drinking you from a wooden bowl. also please don't kill me your a faction leader and a director and married and a donator
Just did an actual spit take. The dog is covered in cider.
R+
R+
i have got the grippy box and the grippy socks
I honestly thought that maybe a housemate hacked your account while u were logged in to write the above... or that you were like 12. High makes sense... to a point... if you squint.
I now realize this was only good for me so I made tinder
go to https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=6&t=16352300&b=0&a=0 for tinder.
go to https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=6&t=16352300&b=0&a=0 for tinder.
CAPS team approved.
oh wait what there was a caps team???? I'm dead meat if you see my others like STONKS and Tinder
Evil Duck - is that you?
Come on lads, she is a great laugh, someone take one for the team ?
Not in our galaxy