Please Grave
Grave
Started by Tarzan [2753285] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 64
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- AM-64 [2812193]
· 7 likes ·
[image: media1.giphy.com] Another day in Banty Shack - terryferry [3053753]
· 4 likes ·
I'd like to join the circus - Hawk [2080065]
· 4 likes ·
I don’t know these peeps, but R+ for that great ad
Mentioned in this thread
Slanty sack wants you to join.... They may be muppets... But the muppets put together a Xmas film an Im sure they also went to the moon in an episode.....
Got it wrong...... They didn't go to the moon..... Apperently they made a documentary about how they are from space...... It's called muppets from space.... Ibmd rated it so it must be legit
Got it wrong...... They didn't go to the moon..... Apperently they made a documentary about how they are from space...... It's called muppets from space.... Ibmd rated it so it must be legit
Peter piper picked a patch of pickled cocks
No one mind tornhole. He literally is drunk rn
Come an join the potato squad
Pure totties
Pure totties
Who's the black private di*k
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
SHACK
Ya damn right!
Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
SHACK
Can you dig it?
Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
SHACK
Right On!
They say this cat SHACK is a bad mother
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout SHACK
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!
He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
BANTY SHACK
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
SHACK
Ya damn right!
Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
SHACK
Can you dig it?
Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
SHACK
Right On!
They say this cat SHACK is a bad mother
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout SHACK
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!
He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
BANTY SHACK
Just got home from banty shack..... Locked my front door and My back...... Got to sit down took a rest on the porch...... Imignation sets in pretty soon I'm singing.... Whoo whooo the f**k is banty shack.......tambourines and chickens are singing in the shack..... Come take a ride on my magic spoooon......chickens doing cartwheels chickens wearing high heals ooo ooo ooo ooo down at banty shack
Dude I've only had 49 beers an that's nowhere near 69 in beer terms
How does condensation work?
But the beerology defines the important aspects of the constitution of quantum physics believer's but in what way does a diesel engine effect the layercake..... I mean it's a god given right to smoke weed an drive diesel engines... But he did invent the light bulb so fair play to the man
It's all about the steam power and pyramids making electric
Ground control to MAJOR banty
Idjeets
My friend TacDical drives trucks and I like trucks and I like trains but trucks are better an my friend drives trucks
Fag packet vs pouch eh bocci
Aren't the Scottish always drunk? I thought it was a requirement to be Scottish ?
Is it true that a pile of shit has 1000 eyes? It is it flies? I don’t think it’s flies because I see lots of dog turds and they only usually have a few