Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions

Started by Stepho [3021835] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Stepho [3021835]
Just wondering if there are any repercussions to failing one of Dukes missions?

I've completed them all up to now but currently not sure if I can complete the latest one I've been given?
Ao18 [3064722]
How the hell do I find more missions after George? I finished the new player missions with him and can't find anymore.