Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scam Alert

Started by Mugiwara_Luffy [3009216] on in Attacking.

8 replies · 208 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Ayanokoji [2601439] ×2

Mugiwara_Luffy [3009216]
Hello! My Torn Mates I want you to know about this guy Ayanokoji [2601439]. This guy will approach you with these messages Ayanokoji: Wanna sell loses?
Ayanokoji: Each time you attack me, I'll give you 500k. and I'll tell you he is a scammer. After you attack him he will never reply to you and nor he will pay for the losses. So you better be aware and do let others know about this scum. Thank You.

Mentions: Ayanokoji [2601439]