Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cant play

Started by brokenankles [3020353] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
brokenankles [3020353]
Device: samsung SM-S901U Android: 13 App version: 1.9.35 I cant play. Someone keeps attacking me and I can't get out of the hospital. I don't have a clue who cuz I'm just a beginner casual player.
Charra [2230731]
You entered the Elimination event which is all about making attacks and being attacked. This is why you're being attacked repeatedly.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Other players can attack you, I am afraid that is not a bug. You will have to learn how to play the game and become stronger. You can reach out to any of the Helper staff members and they can provide you with guidance.

Thanks!