Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pharmacy bug

Started by AcidDream [2022891] on in Bugs & Issues.

26 replies · 782 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

AcidDream [2022891]
im in torn city, i go to the pharmacy, i wanted to buy some empty blood bags, i get this msg: "You cannot buy that item in this country."
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Empty Blood bags were out of stock for a few minutes when you filed the bug report, are you certain that they weren't just out of stock? Please provide a screenshot of the error with timestamp of when you can replicate the error.
deelicious_one [897975]
I`m getting the same issue trying to buy bricks and bunches of flowers from Bits & Bobs, both of them are showing 1000 in stock. Also, I can`t click on `add max`, I have to type in 100
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Also, I can`t click on `add max`, I have to type in 100
Any errors related to any extensions and scripts that you are using should be reported to the appropriate developer. This is from your account:

[image: i.imgur.com]
deelicious_one [897975]
Hmmm, OK, I didn`t realise that it had allowed me to buy one brick, doesn`t explain the message that I can`t buy it in this country though. Edited to add, having disabled all scripts, it worked fine, but then apparently it`s back to normal now anyway, so who knows :P
Afterlife [1878832]
First few tries i got this. Also bags were not out of stock, there were 675 available. And manually typing in the amount you were requesting was the only way to enter any amount. Bits and Bobs was the same.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

then after exiting and trying other things i came back and it worked . . . .

[image: i.gyazo.com]
Lugburz [2386297]
Looks like "You cannot buy that item in this country." is now returned when there are fewer items in the shop than you are trying to buy.
It used to be something like "There isn't enough items". The new error message is confusing.


Looks like there's a new "shoparea" field added to the request. When it's missing or set to 100 (instead of 103), the "you cannot buy that item in this country" error is returned.
Can't reproduce this in an incognito window - my suspicion is that it's TornTools that's messing with the request.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can all of you replicate the issue with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Callaban [2683522]
I am having the same issues. it seems to be an issue with the shops showing available product that is not really in stock.
FrostyMug [819768]
Same issue here. Faction mates are able to buy. I cannot. When I tried earlier inventory was ~750. Now and hour later it's showing 354 in stock. I rebooted both my PC and my modem.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I will reiterate the question since everyone seems to be ignoring it.

Please do not post here if you are producing the error with Torntools active.

If you are facing this issue, please try turning off Torntools and provide confirmation if you can recreate the issue with Torntools turned off.
ThunderBlitz [2684774]
I spotted this thread while flying and its progression has intrigued me to the point where - despite having already bought today's 100 items - I decided to try it myself, to see what happens....

Ironically, the embed image feature isn't working for me right now XD so, here's the link to the screenshot.

You'll see that I'm getting the same error message. Where it used to say (paraphrasing) "you've already bought 100 items today", it's now giving the country message. Have you checked to see if anyone has mistakenly edited any error messages recently (genuine question, it's easy to overlook)?

To clarify, I do not use Torntools, I've never even looked at the website/script/whatever it is. That said, I do use TornPDA, exclusively, so since this is a new error for me as well, it can't be ruled out that it's a website issue. ;-)
Green_Revolver [1583290]
I had this issue and started turning off scripts 1 by 1 and when i turnt off a old script called OC Icon API i was then able to purchase after a refresh

Edit ... The above is BS but i managed to replicate the error seems to be a issue with Torn Tools when you click fill max it dont work if you try to buy after that you get the wrong country error