Issue disappeared after disabling extensions, clearing cookies and site data. Re-enabling Torntools brought it back.
Pharmacy bug
Started by AcidDream [2022891] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I can't test again until tomorrow's day change, but I right clicked the Torn Tools extension, chose to only allow read on clicking the extension. Reload page. No issue. Set back to on torn.com and reload page.. went to options and was prompted to grant additional permissions for torm.com and yata.yt.
the most scary thing here is that you can log in to his account (that means that our passwords are not hashed or that you have a back door, which would mean one admin account hacked would lead to access to all accounts)
I get that you can check accounts but being able to log in is supper bad practice
I get that you can check accounts but being able to log in is supper bad practice
Used chrome that doesn't have TT active and I can buy 100 without issue
Looks like TT is the issue
Looks like TT is the issue
cant buy on my browser with torn tools active, tried buying using my phone, successful. TORN TOOLS is the problem.
I think it is pretty much clear that this is something related to Torntools and other extensions/scripts that players are using to fill the input box. You can reach out to the respective developers to get this fixed.
Closing the report.
Thanks!
Closing the report.
Thanks!
I just got the bug while TornTools was turned off. I wasn't able to buy beer, but a few seconds later I decided to then try to buy blank DVDs at the Super Shop and that succeeded.