I saw the maximum nnb is 32k? Who got most atm? I have 100
Most NNB?
Started by Criminal [325119] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ReyDuvall [1526820]
· 6 likes ·
The highest nnb is currently 105, which boxcar has Welcome back, looks like 7 years away basically! You join like 4-7 people at 100nnb, with only 1 person at 105. I know Ched's announcement literally says the nnb is effectively …
The highest nnb is currently 105, which boxcar has
Welcome back, looks like 7 years away basically!
You join like 4-7 people at 100nnb, with only 1 person at 105.
I know Ched's announcement literally says the nnb is effectively unlimited, but that seems like incorrect usage of the word effectively xD
Boxcar, and probably David, are still ahead of you, but if you stick around you might be 3rd highest which is crazy good :)
Edited to include new info, of boxcar reaching 105 since my post, so it won't confuse people coming back and reading this
Welcome back, looks like 7 years away basically!
You join like 4-7 people at 100nnb, with only 1 person at 105.
I know Ched's announcement literally says the nnb is effectively unlimited, but that seems like incorrect usage of the word effectively xD
Boxcar, and probably David, are still ahead of you, but if you stick around you might be 3rd highest which is crazy good :)
Edited to include new info, of boxcar reaching 105 since my post, so it won't confuse people coming back and reading this
Didn't someone claim 105, or was that debunked?
NVM I stand corrected.
Two different people thought they had 105, but it was apparently just a math issue. The bogie confirmed that nobody has 105.
Will be interesting to see how NNB scales in Crimes2.0, cos it seems to be growing faster than it did in Crimes1.0.
Yep! Crimes 2.0 has crazy good CE. People are gaining CE faster than with arson, and that's from the beginning crimes.
But with Boxcar having the same nnb (100) as myself and Rosie... 100 nnb must be just such an immense plateau. There's a massive difference between my CE and Boxcar's, further than the difference between myself and a greenleaf.
I don't logically see how crimes in 2.0 will give enough CE for anyone to get to 105, unless there is some other way to advance nnb, the CE needed is just too immense.
Edit: it makes a lot of sense that boxcar was at the very top of 100nnb, I wonder if that means I'm at the very bottom of 100nnb since I have the lowest CE of anyone that has shared that they're at 100
But with Boxcar having the same nnb (100) as myself and Rosie... 100 nnb must be just such an immense plateau. There's a massive difference between my CE and Boxcar's, further than the difference between myself and a greenleaf.
I don't logically see how crimes in 2.0 will give enough CE for anyone to get to 105, unless there is some other way to advance nnb, the CE needed is just too immense.
Edit: it makes a lot of sense that boxcar was at the very top of 100nnb, I wonder if that means I'm at the very bottom of 100nnb since I have the lowest CE of anyone that has shared that they're at 100
Wait CE gain is higher? is there any tests that have been done? I'd love to see what it looks like now.
Anecdotal on my part, and those I know of. Mostly from comparing people in OCs and seeing some who were lower moving up in ranks when you wouldn't expect them to historically.
Right, same!
I know that people are collecting information but I haven't been part of it, so I'm not aware of exactly how it's going.
But the amount of people advancing their nnb from it, and the initial comparisons between people on 1.0 and 2.0 lead many of us to believe that Crimes 2.0 CE is veeeeeeeery nice :)
I'm definitely interested in the numbers if anyone has some good data to share :)
I know that people are collecting information but I haven't been part of it, so I'm not aware of exactly how it's going.
But the amount of people advancing their nnb from it, and the initial comparisons between people on 1.0 and 2.0 lead many of us to believe that Crimes 2.0 CE is veeeeeeeery nice :)
I'm definitely interested in the numbers if anyone has some good data to share :)
Anecdotally, in our faction one person in crimes 2.0 has passed me (had 0 PA fails if I counted correctly) and one has fallen behind me (had 2 PA fails compared to my 1), and I'm pretty sure we have a lot of people clustered with fairly similar CEs, so, it seems to be kind of a wash for CE so far (though unfortunately a few ranked close to me moved elsewhere due to the war).
Which doesn't mean that as they release more advanced crimes 2.0 might not come out way ahead - unless for some reason it doesn't award more CE for more advanced crimes, but has the same amount of CE gain per nerve used, or based on your existing NNB, or something.
It does look like staying in 1.0 to spam arsons isn't worth it for the CE. It's worth it if you just like clicking one simple thing and are too burned out from war, real life, etc to figure out 2.0, or, I suppose, if you're hacking for cash.
Which doesn't mean that as they release more advanced crimes 2.0 might not come out way ahead - unless for some reason it doesn't award more CE for more advanced crimes, but has the same amount of CE gain per nerve used, or based on your existing NNB, or something.
It does look like staying in 1.0 to spam arsons isn't worth it for the CE. It's worth it if you just like clicking one simple thing and are too burned out from war, real life, etc to figure out 2.0, or, I suppose, if you're hacking for cash.
is there a way of tracking NNB. i cannot find it in torn, torntools, torn stats, Yata or Torn report lol
Torn.report used to be awesome for this (dependent on the age of your account) but since Crimes2.0 dropped the only way to check movement is by anecdotal comparison against other members in your faction in OC rankings.
This doesn't show your CE exactly, but Torn automatically ranks the available members in highest to lowest CE order.
This doesn't show your CE exactly, but Torn automatically ranks the available members in highest to lowest CE order.
My understanding API now provides true CE ranking, so yata (faction members page) provides some info
That works with recent players withlittle busts. It doesnt work with pre-nerf busts
There is on torn report, but it doesn’t track nnb for 2.0
What is nnb, EE, and EC? I am curious what being talked about
NNB - natural nerve bar
CE - crime experience
OC - organised crime from faction
NVM - never mind
API - application programming interface
EE ? unsure what you talking about.
CE - crime experience
OC - organised crime from faction
NVM - never mind
API - application programming interface
EE ? unsure what you talking about.
nnb is natural nerve bar or your nerve bar before any faction additions. CE is crime experience. it is a hidden value that determines nnb and success rate. I do not know what EE is. Maybe employ effectiveness? where did you see it.
also look at this
also look at this