Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination

Started by Vincenzio [2961959] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 601 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
57
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Vincenzio [2961959]
This is wearing on all of us lower levels. What is the point when lvl 60+ can kill a 19 for tickets. Why is there no cap for attacking. This whole system is/was terrible. Do better Torn officials. Spent most of my days in hospital because I didn't stand a chance. Horrible model.
Celestino86 [2925740]
can I ask what team you were on? I can relate to that to be honest although I did manage to fit in a few hits and get some merits hopefully.
Fuckery [2653035]
Player shouts at sky for joining completely optional event based entirely around everyone beating the shit out of each other

More at 11
Gladion20 [1832984]
I guess the two newspaper articles detailing how this is an 8 day straight attack a thon event was hard to read?
Asemov [2270413]
Notice how I opted out this year?

I didn't have time and didn't think I could commit, take this as a learning experience that you weren't ready.
Triarius22 [2763264]
Yeah, it is a brutal grind but we all know that going in or at least we should. At level 19 you can fly so you have options those less than level 15 don't have. Also, if you can get just a few hits in, even if your team comes in last place, you will still earn tickets. Last year I was in Jean Therapy and this year, at least right now, my team is getting the same dog pile treatment. Sucks but that is the nature of the beast and I knew this was likely going in.
CUTT [2944902]
you can leave your team its in the drop down menu in elims page. the hospitalization can stop you just have to take the iniciative and quit. or you can med out hit 1 or 2 peoples get hit. rinse and repeat and actually help your team... up to you
Justice [1446944]
Whining about it in GD sure will help your case. Guess the best advice would be...

Git gud u nab

Also when you rage quit can i haf all ur stuff
Coserusesusesus [2952471]
im used at stronger players beats me everytime i just joined out of curiousity but atleast i can get 3 merits if my team won the first place spot although i couldnt reach the 5% hitters merit because im too broke ^_^
i dont have enough xanax and didnt stack in the beginning

for me its actually fun because i got lucky with my current team and if not well i think i can still avoid the non stop hits because of my constant traveling

its my first time in elimination and i thought i'll be staying in the hospital for the straight 10 days but i manage to hit because the other enemy teams are busy in the hospital

i enjoy the elim because while im attacking im also grinding for awards as a newbie by using my weapons

amen °____°