-
Delete
Started by Criminal [325119] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Sort burglary by confidence level
Also sort by known/unknown
Also sort by known/unknown
I dont know anything about scripts, but something that would display hospital time left on faction pages for rw would be super cool!
bump
A script for checkin others bazaar from hosp/flying or jail.
Only need API calls i guess
Only need API calls i guess
Oran made a site for that here https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16327676&b=0&a=0, only needs a public api key
Doesn't display individual weapon/armor stats, though
Doesn't display individual weapon/armor stats, though
I got some nice ideas by few good people... I will attempt them over the coming weekend...
I would love a script that collapsed bookie bets into something mobile friendly. For example, if I want to find a specific handicap on the spread, I feel like I have to scroll for a while to find it. As opposed to it showing up in a grid or something similar to real gambling sites.
There is already a script for that by me: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16353948&b=0&a=0&start=0
Mentions: [Script] Burglary Advanced
How about a script that pulls data from your log based on buy sell trades, and calculates your profit and loss on your transactions.
Script that you can add players to a list. This list saves.. and you can put a location in... it highlights the ones who are at the location. ... as secondary importance.. put times i have attacked them, amount iv muged total, average mug take....
Just the ones in a location would be fine but 2nd part would make it more usefull
Just the ones in a location would be fine but 2nd part would make it more usefull
I think about a script that automatically adds item into trade when you set a trade! Of course, you need to prespecify what you want to sell first!
For ex:
Automatically add all the flowers and plushies into trade!
For ex:
Automatically add all the flowers and plushies into trade!