Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New and need help

Started by Mari_kash [3072269] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Mari_kash [3072269]
Hi everyone I'm Mari I'm new here and it seems I need cash, weapons, armor,and drugs or something to survive the early stage please if you can help just send me a message and will thank you

I'm not begging Im requesting you can choose not to give I'm okay with that

Thank you