Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Homebrewing

Started by Urine_Paradise [2907629] on in Hobbies & Interests.

9 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Urine_Paradise [2907629]
I’ve got some mead going right now with black peppercorns in it, I’m going to add orange zest in secondary. I’ve also just got some plain raspberry melomel in secondary right now
DimiScarlet [2771033]
I do the odd wine kit and the odd mead every so often, I did a natural ferment pineapple that went fairly well using air/on the skin yeast recently and am about to do annother cherry wine kit this next week
VatiKen [2601747]
I’m working my first beers right now for a competition at work(with the help of a mate who used to work at a brewery). Making a raspberry sour and a dunkel. Bottlin end of this week so we shall see how they turned out!
Temis [3123368]
I home brew ciders fairly often, although I’m planning to shake it up and try a rootbeer and a ginger beer as my next batches (especially since I’ve got quite a backlog of bottles because I have no self control when it comes to inventing new flavors but I and my roommates don’t drink often enough to keep up)