Yesterday I had a gas can on my city map. Today it’s gone. I did not take it. Anyone else with this issue?
Items disappeared from map
Started by Jesguz [2647477] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 3 likes ·
You are like the fourth person to post this in a separate thread. Always check other reports before making another one. You are likely just relying on TornTools to find them, but that feature is currently broken due to the …
You are like the fourth person to post this in a separate thread. Always check other reports before making another one.
You are likely just relying on TornTools to find them, but that feature is currently broken due to the new item images.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Don't just f**king ignore this ........
You are likely just relying on TornTools to find them, but that feature is currently broken due to the new item images.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Don't just f**king ignore this ........
I don’t use torn tools. I use tornpda. But that could be it
It's n0t T0rn T00ls, I rem0ved it c0mpletely and I'm missing ab0ut 500mil in items inc. dumbbells I literally fund yesterday.
Als0, my facti0n chat is D)A all day.
Als0, my facti0n chat is D)A all day.
Same here. Removed TT just to make sure but no change.
Edit: TornTools is definitely the issue with this one. They are there, just good luck finding them because they're f**king tiny
[image: b.catgirlsare.sexy]
[image: b.catgirlsare.sexy]
I like to enlarge the map and scroll while it’s loading. The items appear before the image of the map loads. So good for mobiles
I have over 105 items missing, How do I disable TT?
nm found how to disable
nm found how to disable
The city find items don't de-spawn, the extension/tools that you are using to highlight the items has broken. You will need to contact their respective developers to get this addressed.
Thanks!
Thanks!