Hello im Favio just wanna say im also starting some graphic works and would like to have some audience to work with im not a graphical genius like some guys here but i would like to test out my creativity by making something for you guys... With that said im not well educated on gifs on banners but I'll try my best if u have some requests... and if any of kind people in the graphics community has guides on making things like gifs, message me i would like learn from you... Building my portfolio as a designer thanks ?? for free for now ?
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Favio [2271568]
· 7 likes ·
Just Made Another One [image: cdn.discordapp.com] - Favio [2271568]
· 3 likes ·
Hello just finished this i also added your name i hope u like [image: cdn.discordapp.com] - Sly [2147847]
· 3 likes ·
Favio, this is a great start. I like the background - tho I'm not sure I'd say it fits the subject. I think there's lots of potential here. 14:43:10 - 15/09/23 You sent $7,000,000 to Favio with the message: Gfx …
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=15997479&b=0&a=0
Do you have any sort of experience? I hope these threads aren't just a get money quick thing
Feel free to make me a 600 x 200 - picture of an evil king - text that says KingABz
Do you have any sort of experience? I hope these threads aren't just a get money quick thing
Feel free to make me a 600 x 200 - picture of an evil king - text that says KingABz
Welcome to the forum!
To help you build your portfolio, could you make a long purple haired witch? (Pretty, lol)
I'd love to see what you can do, if you could make me a cool profile banner using this as the subject.
I tip good :P
I tip good :P
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Not the same styles as you have on your PFS but i hope you like it.
Not the same styles as you have on your PFS but i hope you like it.
Just go crazy, dont wait for orders just do a couple sigs at random and build up a portfolio.
Keep improving, make sure you post loads of examples of what you've been making. Don't get money hungry straight away. Use the resources link. Try download a better program, you're very limited on a phone app.
All the best and thanks for the sig :)
All the best and thanks for the sig :)
Still working on that long hair haha but hope this is still good[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Thank you!
Listen to the wise words of the torn GFX pros and best luck!
Looking fwd to seeing a lot of ur work and see ur improvement!
Listen to the wise words of the torn GFX pros and best luck!
Looking fwd to seeing a lot of ur work and see ur improvement!
Hello just finished this i also added your name i hope u like
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Goodluck!!!!! (from a fellow gfx maker)
Favio, this is a great start. I like the background - tho I'm not sure I'd say it fits the subject. I think there's lots of potential here.
14:43:10 - 15/09/23 You sent $7,000,000 to Favio with the message: Gfx
I think that's a fair amount. Good luck and keep making art, post your examples here and you'll be much more likely to garner customers!
14:43:10 - 15/09/23 You sent $7,000,000 to Favio with the message: Gfx
I think that's a fair amount. Good luck and keep making art, post your examples here and you'll be much more likely to garner customers!
Thank you so much for the feedback and tip .. and yes I'll focus on the subject next time I do the deed cheers
Tbf you had a go ....check the internet ,these days there's tons of tutorials for sig making and design for loads of different programs.also thinks to read up on are things like composition/ blending/lighting/ depth/ rule of thirds.
Have fun experiment learn and progress is all part of the fun ......good luck!
Have fun experiment learn and progress is all part of the fun ......good luck!
Good attempt! If you'd like to try to make one for me, go ahead! I like gas masks, skulls, painting, graffiti & weird looking cats
Things I would look at to improve on this attempt:
- Colour theory: you don't have to use all the same colour, but pick ones that go well together. There are lots of colour charts out there on complementary/contrasting/whatever colour
- Composition/rule of thirds: You've got part of the way there by having three elements (player, title, player) but if you bring the edge ones closer into the middle, you can give some relief around the edges
- Blending: Are you using Photoshop or similar? Try blending your vectors into one another using a layer mask and a soft brush
Good luck and keep on going!
Things I would look at to improve on this attempt:
- Colour theory: you don't have to use all the same colour, but pick ones that go well together. There are lots of colour charts out there on complementary/contrasting/whatever colour
- Composition/rule of thirds: You've got part of the way there by having three elements (player, title, player) but if you bring the edge ones closer into the middle, you can give some relief around the edges
- Blending: Are you using Photoshop or similar? Try blending your vectors into one another using a layer mask and a soft brush
Good luck and keep on going!
Thank you I'll try to implement what you said when i make yours hehe
Looking forward to seeing it! My DMs are always open if you have any specific question :)
Hello i made a banner for u let me know what you think :>
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Hey this is really cool, thank you! I can see you’ve worked on all the things I suggested - the colours, composition and blending look better :) I’ll send some goodies your way. Keep it up!