Dear backstabbers and backstabhers,
Before we get into it all, I would like to thank all Backsabbes for their participation, enthusiasm and effort during this elimination. To say this competition started as chaotically as it ended is an understatement, considering we started with trolls in the team causing havoc. We immediately got sunk at the start and got the hang of jumping early on and hopped ourself to safety tick after tick. The inner workings of the team were incredibly well organized in regards to pushleading, sending our supplies and sending messages to our back pages. So an especially big thank you to:
Council: Badfish, Barry_Allen, CapMaster, Luccid, Sabatini, StolenSoul, Superior-
Bankers: DisK, RavenDeRopa, Rhyno7, Starlord
Push Leaders: -Shaft-, Badfish, Bertin, Brkenarrow, Derivative, Discoball, DisK, Llyfr, Lord-Suga, Maccatacked, Tiffinity, Xoriet, Zortok
Messengers: Sabatini, TheBonebreaker, XMonste, Dingleberry, Grandmother, Jacbob, pissbottle
If I've forgotten anyone please let me know :)
Thanks aleph and Nova for sticking this one out with me, and aleph especially for building alephbot and making the banking system!
For all that are calling me crazy for trying to disrupt the 3 monarch friends: I wasn't the one to reach out first. I''m sure you can find a leak of our discord somewhere for the full explanation.
Once again apologies to the team, I tried to better our chances, but in the wrong way at the wrong time.i really hoped to carry you further and took the wrong steps at the wrong tims.
Either way ggs guys, I hope you guys still had a good time and I excited to see what the comp looks like next year.
Before we get into it all, I would like to thank all Backsabbes for their participation, enthusiasm and effort during this elimination. To say this competition started as chaotically as it ended is an understatement, considering we started with trolls in the team causing havoc. We immediately got sunk at the start and got the hang of jumping early on and hopped ourself to safety tick after tick. The inner workings of the team were incredibly well organized in regards to pushleading, sending our supplies and sending messages to our back pages. So an especially big thank you to:
Council: Badfish, Barry_Allen, CapMaster, Luccid, Sabatini, StolenSoul, Superior-
Bankers: DisK, RavenDeRopa, Rhyno7, Starlord
Push Leaders: -Shaft-, Badfish, Bertin, Brkenarrow, Derivative, Discoball, DisK, Llyfr, Lord-Suga, Maccatacked, Tiffinity, Xoriet, Zortok
Messengers: Sabatini, TheBonebreaker, XMonste, Dingleberry, Grandmother, Jacbob, pissbottle
If I've forgotten anyone please let me know :)
Thanks aleph and Nova for sticking this one out with me, and aleph especially for building alephbot and making the banking system!
For all that are calling me crazy for trying to disrupt the 3 monarch friends: I wasn't the one to reach out first. I''m sure you can find a leak of our discord somewhere for the full explanation.
Once again apologies to the team, I tried to better our chances, but in the wrong way at the wrong time.i really hoped to carry you further and took the wrong steps at the wrong tims.
Either way ggs guys, I hope you guys still had a good time and I excited to see what the comp looks like next year.