Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A CHEESy Farewell

Started by AiR [2251655] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 2.11k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
58
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

AiR [2251655]
I have been appointed by our supreme leader AUTISTIC_DRAGON to write this cheesy farewell post.

Me and my fellow Chad-dars, we have fought until the last drop of our blood and took 1871 tickets with us.
It was Religious Extremist’s determination to stick with their choice of opponent as Hivemind that put us to third, but instead of despair, we showed them this…


[image: i.imgur.com]


… which might or might not have proven their point but for a moment we thought we had them Hives


[image: cdn.discordapp.com]


I would like to thank my fellow leaders, Uncle, Fidel, ekim, Dealer, Whis, cinci, h3ll0 for being cheesy going, yet very experienced and always on point. Fexalan and Omanpx had been awesome and so supportive. I can only recommend such a diverse and huge leadership group to everyone. Feel so lucky to work with each and everyone of them.


Special thanks to our technical cheesers Kivou, Icebluefire as well as treasurer DrChrono and our grate council members Howsthat, Mightygoober, nex, Scocos, Nika99, Raelyn, Jynnx who made it all a brie-se to organise and lead.

Our helpers antril, Beesus, Hemicopter, D3vil and many more made all the difference in how well we coordinated. Our snipers were always ready to hit, huge thanks to Rgiskard who was always there to kill what we couldn’t. Another troop who absolutely killed it were our meme cheesers, ThePurge, Simple_Jack, Kasto, RectumRaider just to name a few. We even had bogie on board to greet us with a sunny "cheese" in the mornings.

CHEESE is a brie-lliant team full of Munsters.
Shout out to everyone else who I might have forgotten to mention.

By far best team I had ever been in!

Thank you all for all the fun and cheesy pun.


AiR

[image: media.discordapp.net]
meme credit: The Purge
Cinci [2046253]
It’s been an absolute pleasure working with everyone on team C.H.E.E.S.E. Even though this isn’t the result we were hoping for, I'm more than content going out third on a team this excellent. I have to extend my thanks to the rest of the leadership team for their guidance during my first time as a team lead. To the supply team for their dedication and perseverance. To the helpers for doing all they could to make things run smoothly. And most importantly, thanks to the members that made getting this far a possibility, there was no reason for us to last as long as we did in that 2v1 other than unfettered excellence on their part. It’s been a blast guys, Cinci out. (And huge congrats to Asgar for edging me out in hits……. cheeky bastard).
h3110 [2493776]
We're all going to say this was the best team we've been on because it's true.

Our suppliers had amazon levels of logistics @drchrono is a beast

Our helpers put in a ton of effort

Our snipers followed through with every order

Our council members were willing to help with everything we asked

Every team member was willing to keep going until the very end.

We had the most attacks in the entire comp which is not including the very beginning.

And we had a leadership team 2ND TO NONE. Air, Uncle, Fidel, Whis, Dealer, Cinci, Ekim, you guys were the best.


They had to 2v1 us because we were SIMPLY THE BEST TEAM PERIOD.
Fexalan [2130109]
This was the most enjoyable experience I ever had in torn since I started playing and I don't know if I can put into words how grateful I am for all the support you guys have shown and how much hard work you put it, let alone the people who donated so much resources.

I don't know how I managed to sneak into the leadership/council table and be able to voice opinions and help the team in any way I can considering this is my first Elimination event but I am grateful for how much I was able to learn from all of them and be able to help the team in any way I could. I spent 15 hours a day for most of this event except today on my PC keeping track of everything and making sure everyone is satisfied. I feel sad I missed what happened earlier in the morning but I doubt I could've made a difference.

I hope Elimination exists next year in a more fun format and I will not be settling for anything besides a win no matter who is on the other side.

Thank you for the memes, the hard work, the amazing leadership, the opportunity, and most important of all the fun experience we had.