There was a bomb threat at my school I got island war PTSD I wish this was a joke I made a monarch joke on the way to the parking lot.
Bomb threat
Started by YEAT- [2938404] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Right.
i wish you would stop posting on the forums
That's hot
please stop. I don't think you even participated in the island war.
Someone must not have studied for a test.
Retarded shit that never happened for $1000.
Even if it did, I guarantee your entire school bullies you.
Yeat- the kind of guy to call in a bomb threat to his school so he can make a Torn joke and post about it.
Even if it did, I guarantee your entire school bullies you.
Yeat- the kind of guy to call in a bomb threat to his school so he can make a Torn joke and post about it.
Nuke hit me to
guess what? We all were hit. Don't see anyone else complaining about ptsd do we.
I'm not complaining I'm I
Nice merit, OP!
Oh no my flying income!!!
Thanks
This aint no ptsd lmao. Ur playing too much torn kid, get back to studying
uhhhhhh
Shut up.