Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination - Completed it!

Started by Toy [1850088] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Toy [1850088]
This was my first time trying elimination, I have skipped it over the years mainly due to being able to commit to it and worrying that I would let whatever team I was in down. My inital goal was to finish on the front page of my team and getting 50 hits and top 5% merits.

Thankfully I was enlisted in Religious Extremists despite early pressures we weathered it and you know with some "rigging" you all know the rest. I want to give a massive thanks to everyone in Religious Extremists who got involved! You helped make it a blast!

In the end I was able to get 722 hits, which placed me 8th in the team! These hits plus the team winning the event achived me the following merits:

23:00:42 - 18/09/23 You were awarded the honor: Purple Heart
23:00:42 - 18/09/23 You were awarded the honor: Mission Accomplished
23:00:42 - 18/09/23 You were awarded the honor: Domination
23:00:42 - 18/09/23 You were awarded the honor: Supremacy

Look forward to joining again next year!
Lunamoon94 [2183408]
I only have one thing to say "I HATE YOU."

and what that really mean " I wish that was me. It took me 4 years and only in the 5th did I get in top 3. :'( "
Toy [1850088]
Oh wow, when you put it like that, I appreciate it more! Congrats on 3rd and well done on 633 hits thats amazing! Fingers crossed next year is the one where you win it!