Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newspaper clarification

Started by Eichiy [2557357] on in General Discussion.

21 replies · 782 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Eichiy [2557357]
Just need to get it out there - contrary to what was originally posted in today's Torn City Times, I (Eichiy) am actually a girl. I use she/her pronouns. I may not be a huge fan of pink, but otherwise pretty girly-girl.

[image: i.postimg.cc]

Let the memes begin!
Tactical_Grinch [2029956]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Top notch reporting skills from SV, I see[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Bet he thought Eichiy ran around like this.
[/background]


[image: cdn.discordapp.com]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Goes well with this awesome little snippet i saw at 3:45 this morning on the ticker[/background][image: cdn.discordapp.com]



Keep up the great work, SV...batting 1000, as usual.
Respect [2213633]
I can confirm that Eichiy's absolutely massive schlong identifies using the prounouns Anus/Stretcher. Eichiy is the manliest man ive ever seen, and has never once girled in his life.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Lmao, I noticed that too when I was reading the newspaper.

Eichiy is female.

SV complained about a 5000 word newspaper article that was half copy-paste, he sure as hell isn't going to check your gender lol
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
No kidding. I laughed at that little bit. He was the insider to the whole rigging of the event and takes no responsibility for his teams 4th place finish. What a laugh and a half.
Zymurgist [2385147]
.....still probably has a penis....



....like everyone else that plays torn....



Just kidding Eichiy! <3



...not joking about the rest of you tho.....
Cute [2068379]
You've been crying and playing torn too much. They were all three leaders, that makes each of them co-leader to the other by definition, if you flipped the names it would still be correct. Also I doubt any of them care what you think or feel the need to "take responsiblity" lol.