Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounties

Started by schnikkie497 [2662420] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 416 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
schnikkie497 [2662420]
Hi All,

just a small shout out of sorts. I have a delightful number of bounties on me atm, if anyone feels like ploughing through them then go for it- I’d rather get them all over and done with so I can enjoy the game again. :) :)
T-Stark [2086654]
In short, their faction has landed itself in hot water and our friend here hasn't really picked up on how threads like this go.