Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

View log not responding

Started by SwordStrife [2319365] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

SwordStrife [2319365]
I have waited a few days and also looked for other reports and didn’t see anything. But since the implementation of crimes 2.0 my view logs doesn’t always respond to clicking it. Especially when trying to see the new crimes. Also when I try to close it, it won’t close about 75% of the time. If you need any more info please let me know. I don’t really know how to show it since you can’t see me clicking the button with my finger and it not responding.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from within the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
SwordStrife [2319365]
I apologize for not putting what I was using. I use PDA on my phone. I looked first and didn’t see anything in the settings tab or using the icon to clear site data. I have an iPhone so it’s just PDA. No browser. It specifically happens more when I am on the new crimes page. Less when I’m off but trying to open a crimes 2.0 log, and I haven’t had a problem opening any other log. IE attacks, casino, trades, ect
SwordStrife [2319365]
I’m sorry I didn’t check this since I’m not on the forums often and I stopped trying to look at my crime logs because it got annoying. I just tried again and it seemed to be working fine now. Opened a bunch on the crime page of both crimes and regular logs and there was no lag or lack of response when clicking it.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I will close this report for now. Please file a new report if you encounter this again. Thanks..!!