Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack bug

Started by Banjo [2998945] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Banjo [2998945]
Hi, went to play blackjack and the game started automatically with a hand already dealt, placing a 15m bet even though I only had like 200k on hand and I proceeded to win 30m.

I left the table, then returned to see if it occurred again but it loaded as normal this time.

Playing on PC.