I wondor how many of you do drugs or are on drugs while playing torn and does it hep you relate to the game?
Torn druggies irl
Started by YEAT- [2938404] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 106 / 106 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 106
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 73 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- DJCandyman [2741267]
· 47 likes ·
I'm sure many of our older players are on some sort of drugs. Drugs for High Cholesterol, High blood pressure, Arthritis, incontinence, ect.. Hell, some might even need those one drugs for Erectile Dysfunction - pizzaCutter [1973762]
· 47 likes ·
[image: i.kym-cdn.com] - Zanz [2830805]
· 46 likes ·
Nice try LEO.
Mentioned in this thread
Nice try LEO.
lol
lol
Fed.
lay off the drugs mate, dunno what sort of drug induced ramblings led to this thought to pop into your head but seek help.
Caffeine is a stimulant drug,
I assume everyone in Global is tbh
I'm sure many of our older players are on some sort of drugs.
Drugs for High Cholesterol, High blood pressure, Arthritis, incontinence, ect..
Hell, some might even need those one drugs for Erectile Dysfunction
Drugs for High Cholesterol, High blood pressure, Arthritis, incontinence, ect..
Hell, some might even need those one drugs for Erectile Dysfunction
NOT TODAY FBI
noted
Who cares?
I felt this....
This is sensitive information.
Send 1B and I'll see what I can do.
Send 1B and I'll see what I can do.
ok