I found a coffe mug I dont need the pepper spray or the glow stick so Im just leave those[image: profileimages.torn.com]
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Useless without the coffee in it, though. I call shit post.
Hey I'll buy that cesium off you if you pick it up. $1000 (more than the pepper spray)
Please just go away. If you were entertaining that would be fine, but you're just tedious.
no no this is legit
Graved, spam.
?