Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2B DEX achieved - RANT

Started by THEFERRETT [2352197] on in Graveyard.

37 replies · 1.23k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

budzy [2289022] ×1

THEFERRETT [2352197]
helo i have achiev 2 billion in dexterity battle stat statistic. I have lots of battle stat statistic but 2b of my battle stat statistic is in dexterity battle stat statistic.

this is achievemeant not many torn player can achieve or will achieve or have achieve and it puts me in probably top 100 dexterity battle stat statistic.

many player would be v happy n excited to achieve this goal but not me. i want to have billionos more battle stat statistic. an I am not happy.

I deserve to have an all u can eat parachute buffet diet but i am not.

I am poor an it is not fair.

I deserve lots of monies to spend on parachutes. Instead I have less than 15 million in monies n my torn city online game play is funded by players like wicked n champion who give me donation packet for bigger energy bar an xanaxes for like 300 energy or something . it is not fair i deserve to be self suffcienting but i am not am por. I deserve monies .

I may not have monies but i have other thing that are priceless such as karma (over 30k plus) brand , the ferrett and the dream team brand is worth trillions. i should be able to exchange karma n shares in my brand for parachutes n other thing .

it is simply not fair that no name brand player n ppl with no karma have billions in monies n i do have non .

wealth in torn needs to be redistributed n given to players who deserve it such as me.

Players with high brand n karma should be given random dividends from church.

This is not an achievement thread so pls dont move it .
the ferrett dexterity = more than u pal.

[image: gyazo.com]

I am accepting parachute thread dividends (aka u send me parachute)

Thanks
Shenzi [2410113]
with me having less than 2b it would seem i need the parachutes more than you, so if they going spare can people send them my way...
dunmugmeh [538353]
It is so nice to see a rodent as your great little self sirs reaching such great levels of accomplishments !


A ferret in great health is fully endorsed by The Nature Watch Corporation.

Onwards and upwards in all your future intrepid adventures!
RectumRaider [1454569]
Wow that is lot of torn city dot com battle stat statistic, far more dexterity battle statistic than I have. Very good job fellow torn city dot com citizen THEFERRETT
Tsume [195620]
I just think you need to start earning money rather than posting useless posts and waste our (and your) time :D