I love how in my last few days playing (great game love the mechanics) I've been attacked by the "big" and "strong" lvl 30+ people that's have been keeping me in the hospital every 10 minutes! Just to make themselves feel better! Great experience! Keep up the good work you great strong players that prey on new players! Lots of thumbs up to you!
New player experience!
Started by _DROID_ [3071052] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Fetheryhorse6 [2317488]
· 76 likes ·
You’ve got a green leaf, you can’t be attacked by big or strong players - JustJanet [911066]
· 22 likes ·
I know it feels like you are being targeted. It’s just part of the game. There is a learning curve with this game and you are bound to be frustrated. Coming to the forums snd airing your frustration just makes … - VonDut [1781240]
· 21 likes ·
This ^^^^ Also, your faction is currently in a ranked war. Wouldn't that explain the hospitalizations?
You’ve got a green leaf, you can’t be attacked by big or strong players
This ^^^^
Also, your faction is currently in a ranked war. Wouldn't that explain the hospitalizations?
Also, your faction is currently in a ranked war. Wouldn't that explain the hospitalizations?
I guest the devolpment suggestion here is for Ched to automate a message , daily, perhaps hourly, to every faction member that is currently in a Ranked War? this happens alot. The new pop-up ad system can fund it.
People will always attack you, get stronger and attack them back!
Your faction is warring and you're busy making a pity party in General Discussion.
Way to go!
Way to go!
This doesn't make any sense.
Dude you're not going to last long if you're getting tilted 10 days in because you get attacked by people stronger. Especially if you want to do RW.
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and suggest that you may need to read the mails from your faction? Call it a hunch or whatever.
Hey nice thread, good call.
you have been kept in hospital by "big level 30 players" because your faction is in a ranked war...its what they supposed to be doing,
OP's war score is 0.00... imagine that.
Read your mails and/or faction chat dude.
Read your mails and/or faction chat dude.
I know it feels like you are being targeted. It’s just part of the game. There is a learning curve with this game and you are bound to be frustrated. Coming to the forums snd airing your frustration just makes you a future target to all of the assholes in the game.
I’m sure you know the type. That sort of person who sees someone struggling and miserable and thinks, “this is my exact type of victim! They will whine and gnash their teeth as I show my superior strength and heartless warrior attitude to them!!”
It’s complete small dick energy and I’m sorry but once your green leaf status ends in a few days, you will most likely experience it. Suck it up. The only thing more sure than having to deal with that type of asshat is the inevitability of another newb, more newbier and upset at their victimization catching the asshat’s attention.
Right now you are being targeted by the people you are warring against. They aren’t doing anything wrong. They are hitting you because you joined a faction that joined a ranked war. The participants aren’t supposed to think compassionately towards new players. They are supposed to attack and finish as many of your faction members as they can. It’s how they win the competition.
I suggest either finding a faction that is not doing Ranked Wars or just staying factionless for a while. Until you develop some stats and feel okay with getting beat by people who can beat you, this game will seem tough.
You might also consider asking staff to grave this post so the fewest amount of bully asshats see it.
It will get better. I had two bully asshats target me as soon as I started the game. I’m still here. They are gone. It was no fun once they realized they wasted their time targeting me while I used my time bettering my stats. One day couldn’t stealth, then they couldn’t beat me, then I could finally beat them. But once I could, I didn’t bother. I’m not wasting energy ir emotions on people like that!!
You shouldn’t either.
I’m sure you know the type. That sort of person who sees someone struggling and miserable and thinks, “this is my exact type of victim! They will whine and gnash their teeth as I show my superior strength and heartless warrior attitude to them!!”
It’s complete small dick energy and I’m sorry but once your green leaf status ends in a few days, you will most likely experience it. Suck it up. The only thing more sure than having to deal with that type of asshat is the inevitability of another newb, more newbier and upset at their victimization catching the asshat’s attention.
Right now you are being targeted by the people you are warring against. They aren’t doing anything wrong. They are hitting you because you joined a faction that joined a ranked war. The participants aren’t supposed to think compassionately towards new players. They are supposed to attack and finish as many of your faction members as they can. It’s how they win the competition.
I suggest either finding a faction that is not doing Ranked Wars or just staying factionless for a while. Until you develop some stats and feel okay with getting beat by people who can beat you, this game will seem tough.
You might also consider asking staff to grave this post so the fewest amount of bully asshats see it.
It will get better. I had two bully asshats target me as soon as I started the game. I’m still here. They are gone. It was no fun once they realized they wasted their time targeting me while I used my time bettering my stats. One day couldn’t stealth, then they couldn’t beat me, then I could finally beat them. But once I could, I didn’t bother. I’m not wasting energy ir emotions on people like that!!
You shouldn’t either.
Great. Another whiny catfish. Someone bully this idiot noob till it quits.
CrappedMaki disliked your post (what a retard).
CrappedMaki disliked your post (what a retard).
tried that with autistic_dragon and they took the island...need to be careful dont want 2 power houses on a war path..
we better hope they don't activate RAEG MODE
Like everyone else said, check your newsletters... and if you DIDN'T receive any newsletters from your faction about the ranked war you had coming up... find a new faction ASAP, because they're just making money off of you.
Have you considered being less of a whiney twat?
Try joining this faction called super villains. You'll fit right in!!