Are we the same person?
2B DEX achieved - RANT
Started by THEFERRETT [2352197] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
With analysis i have just analysed my stonkz investment portfolio and my battle stats and i dont have 2 billion dexterity :S
I will catch up with the ferrett eventually! In a eco friendly manner funded by my bazaar sales!
Onwards and upwards!
I will catch up with the ferrett eventually! In a eco friendly manner funded by my bazaar sales!
Onwards and upwards!
danke
What a mong
bam! Buttsex!
Could you please replace yourself with chatGPT, it spouts out utter crap too, but it does at least format it much better.
posting in legendary thread
Every day there are threads in GD that make me go "is this for real?".
And I always come to the conclusion that no, no one is this delusional, and they're just roleplaying.
And I always come to the conclusion that no, no one is this delusional, and they're just roleplaying.
So if it's not an achievement thread it would read as a begging thread and not allowed in general discussion and should be graved?
One gz.
Two, I think I had a stroke flipping through your text formatting.
Two, I think I had a stroke flipping through your text formatting.
There was a guy who could double the money you sent to him. Staff probably deleted him from my friend list and I didn't bookmark him. So I can't find him anymore.
Do the math. Send him 100m, get 200m back. Do it again with 200m, get 400m back. Do it again and again till you are more rich. You could even start with 1$, but then it will take much longer till you are more rich.
I hope you can find this player.
Do the math. Send him 100m, get 200m back. Do it again with 200m, get 400m back. Do it again and again till you are more rich. You could even start with 1$, but then it will take much longer till you are more rich.
I hope you can find this player.
Anytime :D
i read the title as 28 dex and i am incredibly surprised
Should start a petition to rename saturday to FERRETday.
Not any more, LIAR !!!
please contact my friend budzy [2289022] he recently found a parachute in the city and will be happy to donate it to you
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
Mentions: budzy [2289022]
Graved - Not a discussion/Spam
Oh no! D: