Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ESC vs WTF

Started by Derivative [2209422] on in Faction Discussion.

187 replies · 4.22k views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Gundyy [1746219]
The rat swarm is something beautiful happens in every war and is usually the difference maker in majority of the wars ESC face!
DaigleTheBagel [2605129]
ita (and 2 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]


I hope you all enjoy your lovely payouts since apparently that’s all you care about.
I can’t imagine being as energy efficient as you guys.
LegendaryKing11 [2804919]
Ah, so it is ESC is shitposting and making drama in their RW thread again.

Are you guys done making offensive memes and slandering on anyone who replies? I remotely remember you guys did the same to my faction before. seriously be civilized and stop making this an island war thread.

Feel free to dislike me.