Edit of the original:
We have almost reached the goal. This means Inwill be paying each and any hit that is done on friday and saturday. Any hits done on sunday 15th or later are not as by then I will be far over 10.000 paid losses.
Hey all,
Do you wants to help me to get 10.000 defends? And also earn some good money during that proces? Than start hitting me, lose the fight and sent me a message how often you were able to do that. As soon as Im online I will pay you 300k per loss.
So I will help you get rich and you help me finally get that 10.000 defends merrit.
For references;
My battlestats are close to 10 billion with 7b of that being defense. So even if you have high(er) stats, you should be good to go.
Also doing a give away:
At 5.000 defends I will give the top 3 people who lost the most 25m each extra!
At 7.500 defends I will give the top 3 people who lost the most 25m each extra!
At 10.000 defends I will give the top 3 people who lost the most 50m each extra!
At each 1.000 defends gained I will select a random person that lost to me to receive 5 million.
With kind regards,
Firefinal2
We have almost reached the goal. This means Inwill be paying each and any hit that is done on friday and saturday. Any hits done on sunday 15th or later are not as by then I will be far over 10.000 paid losses.
Hey all,
Do you wants to help me to get 10.000 defends? And also earn some good money during that proces? Than start hitting me, lose the fight and sent me a message how often you were able to do that. As soon as Im online I will pay you 300k per loss.
So I will help you get rich and you help me finally get that 10.000 defends merrit.
For references;
My battlestats are close to 10 billion with 7b of that being defense. So even if you have high(er) stats, you should be good to go.
Also doing a give away:
At 5.000 defends I will give the top 3 people who lost the most 25m each extra!
At 7.500 defends I will give the top 3 people who lost the most 25m each extra!
At 10.000 defends I will give the top 3 people who lost the most 50m each extra!
At each 1.000 defends gained I will select a random person that lost to me to receive 5 million.
With kind regards,
Firefinal2