Someone dropped a dirty bomb and I couldn’t get my travel income
Tourism day
Started by Jamster12312 [1196487] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Jeepers
And furry butt plug
no- thats where the DB goes!
Sounds like a great idea you go first
Like the brothers Grimsby
Best I can do is a grenade and 12 slices of mouldy pizza
I’ve also got bottle caps for shrapnel
For shits and giggles why doesn't the OP drop a dirty bomb?
Answer: He's a poor AF torn noob that has no idea how much money is blown with every detonation. A DB is most certainly not used for shits and giggles. They are a financial burden to bear while building it, holding it, and even after using. You never get that money back.
Answer: He's a poor AF torn noob that has no idea how much money is blown with every detonation. A DB is most certainly not used for shits and giggles. They are a financial burden to bear while building it, holding it, and even after using. You never get that money back.
Just mean... Delicious, but soooo, so mean.
When you find out hit me up I’ll chip in
Yep I’m a noob, never had any money
but still, do it for shits and giggles
but still, do it for shits and giggles
Respect
Worth it if you ask me
Taking donations for dirty bomb.
Current/target:
$13/$65,000,000,000
Or by cesium:
0/100
Edit: updated generous $10 donation!
Current/target:
$13/$65,000,000,000
Or by cesium:
0/100
Edit: updated generous $10 donation!
The newspaper was basically begging for it
Make that $13 my guy
The newspaper knows what’s up