Enjoying the new crimes and improving my skills across the board…except card skimming because I don’t have a card skimmer. I must have missed this but where can I pick one up?
Card Skimming
Started by Tyraxes [2613216] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Diking [1951369]
· 14 likes ·
If you got crime problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 skimmers but you ain’t got one - Nyx [2236278] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Moved to Q&A Forum - Skimmers can be found in a quantity of ten as a unique result when doing the "Search the Subway" Crime when a player has a Lost and Found Office Key in their inventory. Though the …
You can buy one at the chocolate factory
Bazaaars
1. Belongs in Q&A
2. You get card skimmers from some crime outcomes, and they can also be freely bought in Mexico
2. You get card skimmers from some crime outcomes, and they can also be freely bought in Mexico
buy em in the item market cheap enough
You'll need DN first
If you got crime problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 skimmers but you ain’t got one
Also you need to buy more than one; you can set up 20 around the City and you should definitely be doing that.
A percentage of your card skimmers and spy cameras will be found and destroyed...some will survive so that the numbers can be sold (and your hardware reused) but many will not.
There's a merit for 250 numbers collected by one skimmer.
A percentage of your card skimmers and spy cameras will be found and destroyed...some will survive so that the numbers can be sold (and your hardware reused) but many will not.
There's a merit for 250 numbers collected by one skimmer.
Thanks for the quick replies, and yes, I realize I should have put this in Q&A after I posted
Moved to Q&A Forum -
Skimmers can be found in a quantity of ten as a unique result when doing the "Search the Subway" Crime when a player has a Lost and Found Office Key in their inventory.
Though the quickest way is to buy them in the player Item Market (Go to City > Under "North Side" will be Item Market > Type in Card Skimmer in the Item Market and a list of 3 player bazaars will show up selling them at the lowest prices at the present time. A lot of players sell them in bulk.
Skimmers can be found in a quantity of ten as a unique result when doing the "Search the Subway" Crime when a player has a Lost and Found Office Key in their inventory.
Though the quickest way is to buy them in the player Item Market (Go to City > Under "North Side" will be Item Market > Type in Card Skimmer in the Item Market and a list of 3 player bazaars will show up selling them at the lowest prices at the present time. A lot of players sell them in bulk.
Some npc have card skimmers too. I think I bought some from tiny.
A DN Skimmer? Huh?
Card skimmer can be picked up at the market for cheap