I've been seeing all these awesome artwork and animations that everyone has been making and the Torn City contests. I'm coming in completely a noob and not really artistic. Can anyone help me with what programs I can use to make the art/animations with? Also is there groups that I can get involved in that might be able to show me ?
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Raze_King [3053574]
· 2 likes ·
Awesomethank you. I downloaded Gimp. And found some tutorials. I'm going to start there. Thanks again you've been helpful
You need to be in the graphics forum!
Contact staff and ask for this to be moved.
Contact staff and ask for this to be moved.
How is this in the wrong section? Im just asking a general question. why are you not attacking the guy who posted about card skimming? shouldnt he be posting in the crimes forum ??. I didn't know there was a graphics forum.
Now im getting bounties put on me lol. like I said i didnt know there was a graphics forum.
there is no crimes section but there should be R+ my suggestion
Mentions: Crimes Forum channel
Im green af so idk how to navigate these forums. All I got when searching was ppl selling SIGs and AI is ruining everything
I didn't even know what a SIG was until yesterday ?. GFX .. nothing!
Now I'm getting little broke a$$ bounties on me by "Someone ".saying "Graffix forum ya bell end!"
Ffs.. ?. Dude wont even show his face! Probably lvl 100.
I'm surprised they don't have a crime forum. That makes sense why I see so many crime questions in the Q&A.
I'm about to go hit the gym! I gotta get my weight up. I'm about to go to war just for posting in the wrong forum..
I didn't even know what a SIG was until yesterday ?. GFX .. nothing!
Now I'm getting little broke a$$ bounties on me by "Someone ".saying "Graffix forum ya bell end!"
Ffs.. ?. Dude wont even show his face! Probably lvl 100.
I'm surprised they don't have a crime forum. That makes sense why I see so many crime questions in the Q&A.
I'm about to go hit the gym! I gotta get my weight up. I'm about to go to war just for posting in the wrong forum..
You navigate the forums by reading their titles.
After reading their titles you then have to consider where your question should be placed.
As it is an art and graphics question and there is a graphics forum, it would be quite likely that your question would go there.
I once put a question about a Duke Mission in questions not realising that there was, in fact, a forum for it. It was a very sad time and I am still ashamed that I didn't read more (in a text based game).
Grave this thread and when it is sufficiently dead and buried, re-post it in graphics.
Have a lovely day.
After reading their titles you then have to consider where your question should be placed.
As it is an art and graphics question and there is a graphics forum, it would be quite likely that your question would go there.
I once put a question about a Duke Mission in questions not realising that there was, in fact, a forum for it. It was a very sad time and I am still ashamed that I didn't read more (in a text based game).
Grave this thread and when it is sufficiently dead and buried, re-post it in graphics.
Have a lovely day.
Just FYI, the bounties were not me lmao.
Moved to Graphics forum as this will be more relevant there
Coming in a bit hot there fella...
Cool down and check out the following thread
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=15997479&b=0&a=0
Post some work once you've spent a few days practicing. Check out the other threads if you want to pay someone to make it for you instead :)
Cool down and check out the following thread
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=15997479&b=0&a=0
Post some work once you've spent a few days practicing. Check out the other threads if you want to pay someone to make it for you instead :)
Here are some free programs to make shit with
https://www.photopea.com/
https://www.getpaint.net/
https://www.gimp.org/
https://krita.org/en/
https://inkscape.org/
https://www.photopea.com/
https://www.getpaint.net/
https://www.gimp.org/
https://krita.org/en/
https://inkscape.org/
I already looked at that forum. The links are broken. I haven't found one link that I can go to.
Awesomethank you. I downloaded Gimp. And found some tutorials. I'm going to start there. Thanks again you've been helpful
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16327227&b=0&a=0
There are some other links besides just the programs ones on the thread like resource stock image sites.
Good luck, have fun, blah blah all o'dat.
There are some other links besides just the programs ones on the thread like resource stock image sites.
Good luck, have fun, blah blah all o'dat.
Mentions: GFX 4 FHC (closed)
https://dawnstormgraphics.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/zenronguide.jpg
This was extremely helpful.
This was extremely helpful.
Which is exactly what I told you when you mailed me!
Thank you too! The links are very helpful.
There are *literally* thousands of very useful tutorials on DA which can be found here
I like to scroll through them when relaxing, and jot down any cool ideas that pop into my head.
Also make sure to join the GFX discord, it's full of awesome artists who are willing to help and provide feedback.
Either way, don't be so hostile :P it's all fun and games.
I like to scroll through them when relaxing, and jot down any cool ideas that pop into my head.
Also make sure to join the GFX discord, it's full of awesome artists who are willing to help and provide feedback.
Either way, don't be so hostile :P it's all fun and games.