Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ad hominem

Started by Voltovski [3026011] on in Politics & Law.

9 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
29
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Voltovski [3026011]
Seems for the most part the more prolific contributors to P&L are here merely here to advance their bigotry and discontent with themselves. I was hoping for interesting discussions.

Nice that Torn Tools has block post/threads for individual players, so I don't have to be confronted with such cesspool though patterns.

Thing is, I'm sure most of those I blocked are intelligent and human enough to reign it in and actually have a discussion. Sad.

Peace Be With You
Lenin [2199004]
dang, you must be very cool and are definitely not a dweeb

thanks for the facebook-style cringy shadepost, excellent satire
Kajal [2542083]
There should probably be a maximum amount of time anyone is allowed to spend on P+L before an automatic week-long ban, lest anyone get too jaded on hearing the same poisonous bullshit too often and get snappish

I propose 30 minutes
WhackedMaki [2587660]
I do have at least one person from here on my enemy list with the reason "Ad hominem." Amazing how when there's no argument to be made the right especially loves to fall back on it.