How to go to rehab ??
Rehab
Started by P_pompeii [3055576] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Fly to Switzerland.
When you arrive, there'll be a new option in your sidebar for "Rehabilitation".
$250k a pop.
When you arrive, there'll be a new option in your sidebar for "Rehabilitation".
$250k a pop.
I’d hope a Monarch sub (and ODB too) would have Toleration (so, $200k per tick - how many you need depends on how addicted you are etc).
Edit: oops. I guess it’s on excursion, so, n/m!
Edit: oops. I guess it’s on excursion, so, n/m!
Rehab discount is Excursion, actually!
And we don't (and nor would Chrysalis, I expect); Exc is on our 5th branch, and the R is more efficiently spent on other perks at present. Not all of us have venerable 10mR factions :P (or many venerable rehab-maxxed players for whom that perk is most necessary)
If it were on Toleration we might, though.
And we don't (and nor would Chrysalis, I expect); Exc is on our 5th branch, and the R is more efficiently spent on other perks at present. Not all of us have venerable 10mR factions :P (or many venerable rehab-maxxed players for whom that perk is most necessary)
If it were on Toleration we might, though.
A tip for you is rehab all but the last tick. So if you have the option to rehab 5 times, only rehab 4. The last one naturally decays itself and over the years it will same millions in rehab fees.
I don't have a problem Its all under control I can quit any time
Keep in mind that rehab gradually loses its effectiveness over time and after a few years you'll be paying several million to remove one Xanax worth of addiction.
Your company director must love that mentality.
He sends over weed when ever something cool happens :0)