First of all, i have to say that the new icons and small 3d renderings are amazing, they look great!
Now to the thing that i hope more people will agree with!
I LOVE the new plushe icons, i love them so much that im writing this post. Why? Because i would like to suggest that if there ever is going to be any game merch for people to buy, the plushies would be a great thing to make. In other words, the plushies renderings but as real life plushies. I know i would pay good money for it and i guess im not the only one that would do that.
So please!
Make this a reality, i may be a grown man according to society, but deep inside im just a kid who loves plushies.
Now to the thing that i hope more people will agree with!
I LOVE the new plushe icons, i love them so much that im writing this post. Why? Because i would like to suggest that if there ever is going to be any game merch for people to buy, the plushies would be a great thing to make. In other words, the plushies renderings but as real life plushies. I know i would pay good money for it and i guess im not the only one that would do that.
So please!
Make this a reality, i may be a grown man according to society, but deep inside im just a kid who loves plushies.