Let's play a little game! Here are the rules:
1. Send 1 word per reply.
2. Don't send 2 replies in a row.
3. Try to build off the most recent reply.
4. Please refrain from ruining the story.
I will start this story off with a word for the beginning. the first word in our book will be "Once"
I'm looking forward to reading this beautiful story written by the citizens of Torn City. Who knows, maybe it'll become a booster book.
1. Send 1 word per reply.
2. Don't send 2 replies in a row.
3. Try to build off the most recent reply.
4. Please refrain from ruining the story.
I will start this story off with a word for the beginning. the first word in our book will be "Once"
I'm looking forward to reading this beautiful story written by the citizens of Torn City. Who knows, maybe it'll become a booster book.