.
Pls grave
Started by Timinator [2737568] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Gladion20 [1832984] · 36 likes ·
This was the correct response. I’m sure they will stop now that you made this post. - Chixdiggit [2234680]
· 28 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - Unlucky [2472585]
· 2 likes ·
What did you do to earn those bounties?
Mentioned in this thread
Timinator [2737568] ×1
You've received a total of 27 bounties costing 2.4m. That really isn't mass bountying and it's not worth many peoples effort to claim them. There's usually a good reason if someone is bountying you so change your behaviour or get stronger.
This was the correct response. I’m sure they will stop now that you made this post.
posting in GD about how unfair the game is and bounties is a really good way of getting some more bounties.
allready told him,moving on nothing see here folks
This kind of post isn't going to help, quite the opposite unfortunately.
I suspect you're going to find out what mass bountying actually is because of this post.
Spend a bit of time on the forums looking at the result of similar threads and you might want to edit and grave this if you want the bounties to die down.
I suspect you're going to find out what mass bountying actually is because of this post.
Spend a bit of time on the forums looking at the result of similar threads and you might want to edit and grave this if you want the bounties to die down.
What did you do to earn those bounties?
accurate
I mean... I don't really care much for the thread, but I did want to compliment your username.
Timinator is a f**king solid username.
Timinator is a f**king solid username.
Posts like this make me miss sharkeyfive
It won't affect your gameplay at all if you know how to control your med cooldown and I saying this as one who received some (at a young days too)
Bounties received Current,3,318
Value of received bounties Current,$910,520,083
And also if someone bounties you for your post that means it landed on their nerve and that is what you want if you trolling
[image: media3.giphy.com]
Bounties received Current,3,318
Value of received bounties Current,$910,520,083
And also if someone bounties you for your post that means it landed on their nerve and that is what you want if you trolling
[image: media3.giphy.com]
- How did you get bounties?
- I created whinning thread in GD
- What was the thread about?
- I got bounties
- (Read from beginning)
- I created whinning thread in GD
- What was the thread about?
- I got bounties
- (Read from beginning)
Dam, he trolled me too...
That's not a whining post about bounties, this is a trolling post to make us complain about this post
[image: i.imgur.com]
That's not a whining post about bounties, this is a trolling post to make us complain about this post
[image: i.imgur.com]
he's been hosped 20 times in the last month
not sure how you're able to play the game either, creating this thread is a good start but have you tried bountying them back or getting into their DM's? That might help as well
not sure how you're able to play the game either, creating this thread is a good start but have you tried bountying them back or getting into their DM's? That might help as well
Hello if you send me 100m the bounties will stop just like that don't miss out
yea, also dont forget to bounty their spouse, faction leader, faction members, company director and employees, and while ur at it everyone on this post!
Dont forget to complain in global chat aswell..works wonders =)
It was me may I quote this post/link?
Hang on...
Doc's Donator Pack givaways - Page 121 | Fun & Games | TO… (torn.com)
[image: www.grindstore.com]
I quote: "i'm not giving your sword back"
Keep it. Your mum/my aunties clit is sharper, Tim
EDIT: just to say I'm no troll. its free for all to read.
Hang on...
Doc's Donator Pack givaways - Page 121 | Fun & Games | TO… (torn.com)
[image: www.grindstore.com]
I quote: "i'm not giving your sword back"
Keep it. Your mum/my aunties clit is sharper, Tim
EDIT: just to say I'm no troll. its free for all to read.
Mentions: Please grave
I want to bounty him now, you are not me