Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fractions

Started by Denzn [3087561] on in Faction Discussion.

5 replies · 233 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Denzn [3087561]
Hi my name is Demzn and I am a new to torn. I m was looking for a mentor or Fraction that could help me understand the world of torn
Asemov [2270413]
I can help with your fraction homework, just send me what you need help with.

ChatGPT is a better tool for this though if you just want it done and don't want to learn/understand