Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mixed up pixels?

Started by WarriorsDream [3091432] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
WarriorsDream [3091432]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
However, this occured even before I was advised to install that as well as tampermonkey/other scripts.

It is weird random pixelations and mixes of the content on the page. If I scroll the wheel then it fixes. It shows me different parts of different cards when I play poker too. I will try get a screenshot of that the next time I play. I have been advised by my faction mates to report this. I am using google chrome on windows 10. I am not very tech savvy so any other back ground information you need, please help me locate it.

[image: i.gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?