chess is funn
Chess?
Started by haydenc [3002576] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Yes
Good chess
I love chess i'm 2400+ elo
anyone want to challenge me in a chess game? i'm not that good though
Chess amateur
I'm not good but i know the basics
Knowing basics is crucial.
But yeah, chess can be fun.
Might not know or use special moves like castle, but the old simple way should be something.
But yeah, chess can be fun.
Might not know or use special moves like castle, but the old simple way should be something.
placed 4th in my first tournament so im decent i suppose
Awesome
I was in a chess club, but we were competing.
I was in a chess club, but we were competing.
Murray Head?
Google en passant
Favorite chess opening?
I will always play a game of chess
Old thread but I'm always down to play some chess. My favorite opening is probably the smith-morra gambit
Anyone place chess.com? Add me : pinawadirt