Hello! Despite the age of my character being nearly a year, I am completely new to this game. I am level 4 as of currently writing this. I have left this game a year ago because it was so confusing and I just gave up. Now getting back into it after knowing a few things after my idiot self never did the tutorial, I still feel like I'm just messing up at every turn. I have around 150k in my bank and I am using the new crimes system. I have a plenty amount of cars for the racing and a racing license and stock market. I am using the subscription service because I can and I find it pretty neat. I have done nothing but attack players and get cash. I do not know how to level up or use most of my resources on my bars besides grinding the gym and crimes with nerve.I would really appreciate the help in the comments because the few guides I've seen do not seem to help, as I'm a bit slow in processing this information. I will mark the important information from this if any comments are on this thread. I'd gladly thank you people for helping me learn about the game to enjoy this game the best it brings. Please and thank you!!
Hey, I'd need some help.
Started by Knight028 [2847846] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SonofCar [2837873]
· 6 likes ·
The majority of what you need is in the guides forum. Look for Baldrs guide. It will tell you how to level up and everything
The majority of what you need is in the guides forum. Look for Baldrs guide. It will tell you how to level up and everything
Let's all agree to copy/paste Sonofcar's wise words in all forum threads moving forward.
If you are feeling extra generous and saddened that no one can ever find the third (!) thread , use this one.
The majority of what you need is in the guides forum. Look for Baldrs guide. It will tell you how to level up and everything
If you are feeling extra generous and saddened that no one can ever find the third (!) thread , use this one.
The majority of what you need is in the guides forum. Look for Baldrs guide. It will tell you how to level up and everything
Hey there, welcome back!
Firstly, please don't feel that you are messing up - there is no one singular way to play the game, and you are free to progress in whatever way you want to. If that means taking some time just to figure out mechanics and work out how you want to play, that's totally fine. No stress and don't beat yourself up over it.
Now, to answer some of your questions.
Levelling up - The fastest way is to attack high level players with low stats. Baldr's guide has already been suggested in this thread, there is a target list there. I'd recommend levelling up as far as 15 in order to unlock travel. After that, you can take your time with the rest of the levels.
Crimes - The good news is, if you're using Crimes 2.0 you are largely in the same boat as everyone else. It's a new system, we are all figuring it out. I'll say that there are some easy merits to be gained from Crimes 2.0, just by reaching level 100 in any of the crimes. Other than that, here is a nerve guide.
The bars - Here's how to replenish/upgrade them:
Best of luck and enjoy your time in Torn!
Firstly, please don't feel that you are messing up - there is no one singular way to play the game, and you are free to progress in whatever way you want to. If that means taking some time just to figure out mechanics and work out how you want to play, that's totally fine. No stress and don't beat yourself up over it.
Now, to answer some of your questions.
Levelling up - The fastest way is to attack high level players with low stats. Baldr's guide has already been suggested in this thread, there is a target list there. I'd recommend levelling up as far as 15 in order to unlock travel. After that, you can take your time with the rest of the levels.
Crimes - The good news is, if you're using Crimes 2.0 you are largely in the same boat as everyone else. It's a new system, we are all figuring it out. I'll say that there are some easy merits to be gained from Crimes 2.0, just by reaching level 100 in any of the crimes. Other than that, here is a nerve guide.
The bars - Here's how to replenish/upgrade them:
- Energy - Taking xanax gains you the most energy for the least amount of cost. Be mindful of drug addiction and overdosing.
- Crime - Doing crimes successfully gradually increases your nerve bar over time. It will go up in increments of 5.
- Happy - Living in a better property increases happy. You can also add happy by taking ecstasy. Extra happy that goes over your bar only lasts 15 minutes.
- Life - Using med items will replenish your life. First aid kits, morphine, blood bags. I recommend doing the Introduction to Biochemistry education followed by Intravenous Therapy to unlock the ability to use blood bags.
Best of luck and enjoy your time in Torn!
Mentions: Looking for a faction; post details here · Old Copy Alexstrasza/Nash Guide to Nerve.
Also with Halloween upcoming in just over 3 weeks' time, read the following too
Halloween Trick or Treat Guide
2023 Halloween Trick or Treat One Stop Reference
Will definitely help you figure out how to maximise on the event.
Halloween Trick or Treat Guide
2023 Halloween Trick or Treat One Stop Reference
Will definitely help you figure out how to maximise on the event.
Mentions: 2023 Halloween Trick or Treat One Stop Reference · Halloween Trick or Treat Guide