Can I re apply to a company I was mistakenly declined of?
Job application
Started by Not_Jp [3020376] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Jairyll [2167612] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Moved to Q&A
Q/A forums, but yes
edit: I believe your to-be director will need to toggle off and back on the “looking for employees” button otherwise you may have to wait the 72 hours
edit: I believe your to-be director will need to toggle off and back on the “looking for employees” button otherwise you may have to wait the 72 hours
Moved to Q&A
How do I quit a job?
Should be on the page
In the company page click cross on the top right
If it's not there, check your TornTools settings (Unckeck Global-->Hide leave and quit buttons.)