Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education Courses Spreadsheet

Started by Lazaris [2998578] on in Tutorials & Guides.

4 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Lazaris [2998578]
Please let me know if there's already a spreadsheet for this, but I couldn't find one with some very quick Googling, so I've created one and shared it on Google drive for anyone else that might benefit from it.

It has a break down of each stat increase gained per day of course time, so you can work out the most optimal courses to take for the stats you want to increase.

Any changes, improvements or suggestions welcomed!

Spreadsheet can be found here
Lazaris [2998578]
Similar, and I wish I had found yours before typing and copy and pasting the last two days into mine. The reason I created my one is to be able to order the courses by Intelligence per Day (TpD), Manual per Day (MpD), Endurance per Day (EpD) and Total per Day (TpD) to be able to sort the courses by which will give me the most return on time for each stat.

I will probably borrow your modifier field though and update the stats based on it like you have done
Omanpx [1906686]
Never really looked at educations as a source for work stats - nothing beats the gains you get from company trains, though it is probably a good source of work stats when starting out :) Good luck with your modifications!

EDIT: Btw, hope you didn't actually copy-paste? You can get it using the API, that's where the data in mine comes from.
Lazaris [2998578]
Nope, I copy and pasted and typed by hand the whole darn lot. Next time I'll look into linking into the API...