Tried to make something that fits the month.
You may notice some chains on it. I lost them somewhere. This one was/is a mess of layers/all sorts of adjustment layers hahah.
Was again really just playing with stuff to see what it does :)
[image: i.imgur.com]
As a bonus I figured out how to hide this damn bar, so I call this a win.
[image: i.imgur.com]
EDIT: I swear to God it looks a tiny bit better in PS then put it here and it looks even worse than it is XD
You may notice some chains on it. I lost them somewhere. This one was/is a mess of layers/all sorts of adjustment layers hahah.
Was again really just playing with stuff to see what it does :)
[image: i.imgur.com]
As a bonus I figured out how to hide this damn bar, so I call this a win.
[image: i.imgur.com]
EDIT: I swear to God it looks a tiny bit better in PS then put it here and it looks even worse than it is XD