The house my wife and I live in has some sort of entity down in the basement. When the animals, her and I are all upstairs, we can hear footsteps, shit being tossed around or rummaged around in. Then if I gotta go down there to do the laundry, I get a minor sense of being looked at when it’s just me down there. I’m sure whatever it is knows not to mess with me since I already have a tall black figured, red eyed shadow always around me. I’ve seen him quite often lately. Kind of funny to think the demon or what ever that’s eyeing me down, is scaring the apparition in our basement more than it’s scaring my wife
Paranormal Experiences
Started by MysteryBagMan [2784729] on in Paranormal.
Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Genuinely interested here, what's the story with the red eyed shadow? I have never experienced apparitions, shadows or whatever other entities, but I can imagine it can be quite unnerving if you experience that, regardless if it's real or not.
Nothing particularly scary, although something I could never explain.
I was staying at a friends house in a downstairs bedroom, and had heard stories about activity taking place there.
Went upstairs for a piss with the door almost, but not closed. The light was on and it was pull cord switch.
Whilst I was pissing the door opened behind me, kinda slow. And the pull cord switch jumped as if it had been pulled.
I went downstairs to tell my friend who was in an adjoining bedroom, knocked and went in, he must not have heard me because he had two lesbians scissoring on his laptop whilst he was jackin his meat.
Quickly closed the door, knocked louder and when I went in nothing was a miss and the laptop was away ?
But yeah, the door was pretty heavy, we were the only two in the house and this happened whilst he must have been knocking one out, so no explanation for the door opening.
I was staying at a friends house in a downstairs bedroom, and had heard stories about activity taking place there.
Went upstairs for a piss with the door almost, but not closed. The light was on and it was pull cord switch.
Whilst I was pissing the door opened behind me, kinda slow. And the pull cord switch jumped as if it had been pulled.
I went downstairs to tell my friend who was in an adjoining bedroom, knocked and went in, he must not have heard me because he had two lesbians scissoring on his laptop whilst he was jackin his meat.
Quickly closed the door, knocked louder and when I went in nothing was a miss and the laptop was away ?
But yeah, the door was pretty heavy, we were the only two in the house and this happened whilst he must have been knocking one out, so no explanation for the door opening.
When I was around 6 my mother was in toilet and no one else was home.
A voice was calling me from her bedroom, I knew no one else in the house so I ran into toilet with her and asked if she called me.
She did not.
A voice was calling me from her bedroom, I knew no one else in the house so I ran into toilet with her and asked if she called me.
She did not.
Paranormal? I once had my uncle do some paranormal things.
I grew up on a farm in south Texas that is, 100% without a doubt, haunted.
I caught 2 class A evps while living there. I saw a young girl in all white who looked ghostly. I would see shadow people and mists manifest before my very eyes. My family and I would also hear voices, mostly the voices of 2 little girls whispering.
One night I even woke up with the sense of being watched. When I opened my eyes, there was this little girl with soft brown curly hair dressed like it was the early 1900s and she was in a dress that would have indicated she came from a family of money. As quick as I saw her was as quick as she disappeared.
I would hear my name called often. My mother was awaken one night because she kept hearing somebody call my name.
I saw the shadow hat man and he had red eyes. And the one that takes the cake was seeing a gnome figure in the night. My siblings also saw it and on one occasion my sister and eye saw it at the same time.
It was never a dull moment on that farm.
I caught 2 class A evps while living there. I saw a young girl in all white who looked ghostly. I would see shadow people and mists manifest before my very eyes. My family and I would also hear voices, mostly the voices of 2 little girls whispering.
One night I even woke up with the sense of being watched. When I opened my eyes, there was this little girl with soft brown curly hair dressed like it was the early 1900s and she was in a dress that would have indicated she came from a family of money. As quick as I saw her was as quick as she disappeared.
I would hear my name called often. My mother was awaken one night because she kept hearing somebody call my name.
I saw the shadow hat man and he had red eyes. And the one that takes the cake was seeing a gnome figure in the night. My siblings also saw it and on one occasion my sister and eye saw it at the same time.
It was never a dull moment on that farm.
I use to be homeless and had my own little island I built a camp on in the middle of the river. It was 3 miles
out of town going along the river up the railroad tracks. Nobody ever would go there. I lived there for about
7 years. Alot of people drowned in that river. Many times I have seen spirit orbs floating around my camp and
often I would hear people talking loudly to each other on the river bank and always when I would thoroughly
investigate there was nobody there. I am a pretty sound minded guy and have never been delusional. That's all
I guess.
out of town going along the river up the railroad tracks. Nobody ever would go there. I lived there for about
7 years. Alot of people drowned in that river. Many times I have seen spirit orbs floating around my camp and
often I would hear people talking loudly to each other on the river bank and always when I would thoroughly
investigate there was nobody there. I am a pretty sound minded guy and have never been delusional. That's all
I guess.
Sometimes paranormal experiences really makes one question their sanity. My experience with the paranormal was so intense growing up. Now, in my adult years, my experiences are calm and rare & looking back and living in the present, I no longer question if my paranormal experiences were just figments of my imagination. That shii is definitely real. And some places are definitely way waaaay more active than other places which is why that "experience" bar varies. We not crazy lol the paranormal is just a science we can't explain at this time but its definitely happening and can be intelligent.
Thanks for sharing your experience
Thanks for sharing your experience
on my mother's side I have my mother and my grandmother and 2 of my uncles who died on August 20-21-22-23 but not the same year and I still have an aunt-3 uncle and my sister who can add before the 20th or after the 23rd...I believe in a mathematical miracle
When I was 7. I was bullied by someone who claims he is possessed by a ghost. He one days just starts trying to grab my attention by kicking my chair. Then he pours water on me in the toilet. This ass**** is a du***** and I was mute (unable to talk at the time). Now he is... I can just forget this st@pid classmate of mine
I never really believed in these sort of things, at first. For years I've struggled with insomnia, sleep paralysis, and some other issues. When I was young, I'd fall asleep, right? well some time later on that night, id suddenly wake up unable to move, or even talk. I'd see shadows, or whatever they were moving about on the walls, ceiling, or at the foot of my bed, This would start happening more often. Then they'd start getting worse. One night, I woke up covered in sweat, again not able to move. I tried yelling for someone, but no matter how loud I got, it was like no one would hear me. This time there was only one shadow on the wall. Then it jumped up to the ceiling. Then it seemed like it was bleeding from the ceiling becoming this black, shadow like figure that had beating red eyes. Never blinked, just red eyes staring at me intensely.
I tried doing anything physical or verbally again while it would creep it's way closer to me slowly. Then it had arms starting to rip away from the figure trying to grab ahold of me. I was in such a state of anxiety and back then fear that I was able to break free finally. When I was able to do that, it'd vanish. Over the years, similar instances would occur, ranging from it attempting to attack, to even standing at the foot of my bed. The older I got, the more it grew. I've seen specialists, therapists, psychiatrists, thinking that this was all due from the inability to sleep, or have a normal sleep pattern. Trying to find any reasonable answer to this all, I went and talked with everyone in a science type field and to avail, nothing has been concrete enough to make it stop.
Now being 30, it has come to a full figure that is around 7-8 feet tall, same intense red eyes, black figure. In the last 7 years or 10, it started manifesting itself to show itself not only at night time but during the day. I'd go about my day, and I would see it for moments at a time. Like it wants me to know that no matter where I go, what I do. It will always be there. Unclear of it's true intentions, I have grown accustom to it's presence, whether I expect it or not. Last time I have seen it, was within a week ago when the wife and I were coming home from shopping, and since our street doesn't really have light poles on it, where our house is can get pretty dark outside at night. We turned down our street and standing in the middle of the road, in front of our house, was the black figure staring me down. I asked my wife if she seen it too, she said no, but felt something intense as we got closer. She is an empath and is able to pick up of people's aura or can see ghosts. After we first got together, she told me she was able to see and sense a spirits presence. So one night, my red eyed buddy was standing in the backyard, I asked her to look out the window and tell me if she see's anything. She told me she seen a black figure with red eyes, and she never seen it before. I told her that figure has been attached, following, or whatever you want to call it, but it has been stuck with me for a long time and i doubt it will be leaving me till I die.
I tried doing anything physical or verbally again while it would creep it's way closer to me slowly. Then it had arms starting to rip away from the figure trying to grab ahold of me. I was in such a state of anxiety and back then fear that I was able to break free finally. When I was able to do that, it'd vanish. Over the years, similar instances would occur, ranging from it attempting to attack, to even standing at the foot of my bed. The older I got, the more it grew. I've seen specialists, therapists, psychiatrists, thinking that this was all due from the inability to sleep, or have a normal sleep pattern. Trying to find any reasonable answer to this all, I went and talked with everyone in a science type field and to avail, nothing has been concrete enough to make it stop.
Now being 30, it has come to a full figure that is around 7-8 feet tall, same intense red eyes, black figure. In the last 7 years or 10, it started manifesting itself to show itself not only at night time but during the day. I'd go about my day, and I would see it for moments at a time. Like it wants me to know that no matter where I go, what I do. It will always be there. Unclear of it's true intentions, I have grown accustom to it's presence, whether I expect it or not. Last time I have seen it, was within a week ago when the wife and I were coming home from shopping, and since our street doesn't really have light poles on it, where our house is can get pretty dark outside at night. We turned down our street and standing in the middle of the road, in front of our house, was the black figure staring me down. I asked my wife if she seen it too, she said no, but felt something intense as we got closer. She is an empath and is able to pick up of people's aura or can see ghosts. After we first got together, she told me she was able to see and sense a spirits presence. So one night, my red eyed buddy was standing in the backyard, I asked her to look out the window and tell me if she see's anything. She told me she seen a black figure with red eyes, and she never seen it before. I told her that figure has been attached, following, or whatever you want to call it, but it has been stuck with me for a long time and i doubt it will be leaving me till I die.
That sounds rather bone chilling to be honest. You have no idea why it's there or what it wants?
You guys my buddy is starting a new forum and I think if this stuff all interests you perhaps subscribe to his forum and we all can explore together... I know that I have many conversations with him and he has been into the unknown for a while....just a thought
Sorry his forum is on the paranormal forum called "AS ABOVE SO BELOW " I know that I am interested in what he has talked to me about and perhaps you will as well
/***/
One time I saw a ghost
Well, there was a time my Aunt said she saw my brother at the top of the stairs leading to our front door. And she got p*ssed because, according to her, he just left her alone without a greeting or holding the door open or anything.
The thing was, my brother had passed away one day prior and she didn't know.
But she swore she saw him.
The thing was, my brother had passed away one day prior and she didn't know.
But she swore she saw him.
When I was ~12yrs old my family and I went on vacation to Portugal.
We rented a large historic house; the kind with a spiral stone stair case with tiny windows and no lights, two half levels lower than the main floor where there were dark old servants quarters converted into more bedrooms, three kitchens, an open courtyard in the middle of the house, and vast bedrooms with views overlooking a cliff to the ocean.
Besides the general grandness of the house, there were decorative items that I distinctly remember. Such as the large angel statue in the courtyard that had some kind of black slime running down it, the four foot tall Jesus in the foyer protected behind iron bars, and the little cherubs hovering above every doorway.
At first I thought the house was cool. We had never stayed in such an old house before that had so many floors and rooms, it was like being thrown into a fairytale. Every young girls dream, right?
That dreamy feeling didn't last long.
Within the first week of staying there, I was settled in one of the sitting rooms off the courtyard reading one of my Nancy Drew books, waiting for dinner to be ready. Having collectively decided to keep the shutters over the courtyard windows down, the room had a quiet darkness to it. So when I heard those little tapping sounds on the shutters, I didn't think twice before quickly walking over to the busy kitchen to help prepare the food, while dismissing it as the wind.
The following day I tried to sit in that same room again, earlier in the day this time so it didn't feel as dark. I was an hour in when a loud metallic bang came from the shutters next to me, startling me out of my focus. I got worried an animal was stuck in the courtyard, so I rushed over to the chain that hoisted the shutters and began pulling. To my surprise, there was nothing there. No movement, not even a bug, just the angel statue sitting in the tall grass, crying black slime.
I didn't go back to that sitting room, and decided to keep away from the shuttered courtyard the remainder of the stay. I didn't quite believe it was anything paranormal, but it didn't stop the happenings form being scary.
I don't recall anything else extraordinary happening, until one week before we left. It was an unusual night where we had no extended family with us, so I didn't have to share my room. I was excited, feeling like a grown up with the biggest room in the house with the best views, and I got it all to myself. I turned on my bedside lamp and pulled back the covers to settle in with my book when I saw a little lizard dart from under my pillow and onto the wall. I jumped away, suddenly a little nervous. I ran upstairs to my parents bedroom and they said it was ok and I could sleep in the second bed in my younger brothers room. Relieved, I went to brush my teeth when I saw an enormous roach of some sort. Being young, I had no patience with any bugs. I ran back upstairs complaining to my parents. They told me to use their bathroom then. So I did. I was casually brushing my teeth when I realized there was something black hanging from the top of the mirror. With urgency, I finished brushing my teeth and backed out of the bathroom. Never letting my eyes leave the bat hanging there.
My parents were completely fed up with me at this point, and didn't even believe me when I told them there's a bat on the mirror. Until they looked for themselves and it spread its wings. My dad slammed the door closed, swearing under his breath that it would be dealt with tomorrow.
Finally getting into the bed, my brother sound asleep in the bed against the opposite wall. I rested my head on the pillow and stared up at the ceiling. A faint yellow glow was cast around the room from the little nightlight my brother needed, plugged into the wall next to him. I was wound up, thinking how ridiculous everything was, I wasn't sure I'd be able to sleep. The house had gone quiet by the time I found my eyes wandering the room and landing upon the old mirror placed atop the antique dresser on the wall opposite the foot of the bed.
Strange, I don't recall there being a dark painting above my headboard. I thought to myself while I stared at the too dark mass in the mirror.
Curiosity getting the best of me, I turned my head to look above me. The wall was blank, just the white paint, and the soft yellow glow. My head quickly snapped back to look at the mirror again. The dark mass was still there on the wall. It had no distinct shape, and the longer I rested my eyes upon it, the more I could swear it was breathing.
Without giving it another moments thought, I threw the blanket over my head, and my hands over my ears and repeated to myself "Go to sleep." Over and over again, until I became lightheaded from the adrenaline and eventually either fell asleep or passed out.
Several years later, in my adulthood, I was retelling the story to my family, tears welling up in my eyes at the image burned into my memories, when my mom cocks her head to the side and says: "That house had a lot of strange sounds at night. Maybe we should have swung that rope at the front door before entering like the owner explained for us to do in the instructions he sent." I stared at my mom in disbelief, "I asked the housemaid what the rope meant. She said it was to ward off the evil spirits." She added, shrugging, completely unaware that by her admitting I wasn't alone, she opened my eyes to the possibility of the paranormal. An obsession I'll never be able to let go.
We rented a large historic house; the kind with a spiral stone stair case with tiny windows and no lights, two half levels lower than the main floor where there were dark old servants quarters converted into more bedrooms, three kitchens, an open courtyard in the middle of the house, and vast bedrooms with views overlooking a cliff to the ocean.
Besides the general grandness of the house, there were decorative items that I distinctly remember. Such as the large angel statue in the courtyard that had some kind of black slime running down it, the four foot tall Jesus in the foyer protected behind iron bars, and the little cherubs hovering above every doorway.
At first I thought the house was cool. We had never stayed in such an old house before that had so many floors and rooms, it was like being thrown into a fairytale. Every young girls dream, right?
That dreamy feeling didn't last long.
Within the first week of staying there, I was settled in one of the sitting rooms off the courtyard reading one of my Nancy Drew books, waiting for dinner to be ready. Having collectively decided to keep the shutters over the courtyard windows down, the room had a quiet darkness to it. So when I heard those little tapping sounds on the shutters, I didn't think twice before quickly walking over to the busy kitchen to help prepare the food, while dismissing it as the wind.
The following day I tried to sit in that same room again, earlier in the day this time so it didn't feel as dark. I was an hour in when a loud metallic bang came from the shutters next to me, startling me out of my focus. I got worried an animal was stuck in the courtyard, so I rushed over to the chain that hoisted the shutters and began pulling. To my surprise, there was nothing there. No movement, not even a bug, just the angel statue sitting in the tall grass, crying black slime.
I didn't go back to that sitting room, and decided to keep away from the shuttered courtyard the remainder of the stay. I didn't quite believe it was anything paranormal, but it didn't stop the happenings form being scary.
I don't recall anything else extraordinary happening, until one week before we left. It was an unusual night where we had no extended family with us, so I didn't have to share my room. I was excited, feeling like a grown up with the biggest room in the house with the best views, and I got it all to myself. I turned on my bedside lamp and pulled back the covers to settle in with my book when I saw a little lizard dart from under my pillow and onto the wall. I jumped away, suddenly a little nervous. I ran upstairs to my parents bedroom and they said it was ok and I could sleep in the second bed in my younger brothers room. Relieved, I went to brush my teeth when I saw an enormous roach of some sort. Being young, I had no patience with any bugs. I ran back upstairs complaining to my parents. They told me to use their bathroom then. So I did. I was casually brushing my teeth when I realized there was something black hanging from the top of the mirror. With urgency, I finished brushing my teeth and backed out of the bathroom. Never letting my eyes leave the bat hanging there.
My parents were completely fed up with me at this point, and didn't even believe me when I told them there's a bat on the mirror. Until they looked for themselves and it spread its wings. My dad slammed the door closed, swearing under his breath that it would be dealt with tomorrow.
Finally getting into the bed, my brother sound asleep in the bed against the opposite wall. I rested my head on the pillow and stared up at the ceiling. A faint yellow glow was cast around the room from the little nightlight my brother needed, plugged into the wall next to him. I was wound up, thinking how ridiculous everything was, I wasn't sure I'd be able to sleep. The house had gone quiet by the time I found my eyes wandering the room and landing upon the old mirror placed atop the antique dresser on the wall opposite the foot of the bed.
Strange, I don't recall there being a dark painting above my headboard. I thought to myself while I stared at the too dark mass in the mirror.
Curiosity getting the best of me, I turned my head to look above me. The wall was blank, just the white paint, and the soft yellow glow. My head quickly snapped back to look at the mirror again. The dark mass was still there on the wall. It had no distinct shape, and the longer I rested my eyes upon it, the more I could swear it was breathing.
Without giving it another moments thought, I threw the blanket over my head, and my hands over my ears and repeated to myself "Go to sleep." Over and over again, until I became lightheaded from the adrenaline and eventually either fell asleep or passed out.
Several years later, in my adulthood, I was retelling the story to my family, tears welling up in my eyes at the image burned into my memories, when my mom cocks her head to the side and says: "That house had a lot of strange sounds at night. Maybe we should have swung that rope at the front door before entering like the owner explained for us to do in the instructions he sent." I stared at my mom in disbelief, "I asked the housemaid what the rope meant. She said it was to ward off the evil spirits." She added, shrugging, completely unaware that by her admitting I wasn't alone, she opened my eyes to the possibility of the paranormal. An obsession I'll never be able to let go.
1-= soul in face 2-angel fire 3-ghost or djin 4-muslim cloud sometime pray(head down sometime head up) 5-devils meditation allah akbar[image: profileimages-cdn.torn.com]