Just making this hoping to minimise any possible damage by this prick.
Its a pretty obvious scam but here's a list of the chat messages.
-RICK: heyy
MaxDaMafia: Sup
-RICK: ThatGuy77X here
-RICK: using this acc atm
MaxDaMafia: Oh shidd, why the change?
-RICK: Really dont want this info leaked I have a friend quitting torn and has 6.8b on him which i am gonna get from hi..I need to take the money on me ..and need to disperse it..Can you let me use your account for 15 mins? I mean ill need emai land pass for 15 mins...ill save 3.8b on your account ..And you know you can trust me not sending directly but i have a secure way so need to use it myself...ill give ya 1B for helping
MaxDaMafia: Crazy man, drop me a message on discord
-RICK: Am at friend place and dont have access thats why i made this new acc for it lol...will soon self ban this one too for safety
-RICK: impersonation is illegal anyways lol
MaxDaMafia: Dont have access to discord?
-RICK: can you add me to friend disc ?
MaxDaMafia: But you're on torn, you can use discord on mobile or computer
-RICK: yeah its on my pc lol
MaxDaMafia: Just use our Discord group that we talk in?
-RICK: and i cant login without email coformation
MaxDaMafia: So all I need to do is give you my username and pass yeah?
-RICK: for 10 mins yeah
Just for people to be aware, already reported it, hope nobody falls for this.
Its a pretty obvious scam but here's a list of the chat messages.
-RICK: heyy
MaxDaMafia: Sup
-RICK: ThatGuy77X here
-RICK: using this acc atm
MaxDaMafia: Oh shidd, why the change?
-RICK: Really dont want this info leaked I have a friend quitting torn and has 6.8b on him which i am gonna get from hi..I need to take the money on me ..and need to disperse it..Can you let me use your account for 15 mins? I mean ill need emai land pass for 15 mins...ill save 3.8b on your account ..And you know you can trust me not sending directly but i have a secure way so need to use it myself...ill give ya 1B for helping
MaxDaMafia: Crazy man, drop me a message on discord
-RICK: Am at friend place and dont have access thats why i made this new acc for it lol...will soon self ban this one too for safety
-RICK: impersonation is illegal anyways lol
MaxDaMafia: Dont have access to discord?
-RICK: can you add me to friend disc ?
MaxDaMafia: But you're on torn, you can use discord on mobile or computer
-RICK: yeah its on my pc lol
MaxDaMafia: Just use our Discord group that we talk in?
-RICK: and i cant login without email coformation
MaxDaMafia: So all I need to do is give you my username and pass yeah?
-RICK: for 10 mins yeah
Just for people to be aware, already reported it, hope nobody falls for this.
Mentions: -RICK [3097658] · MaxDaMafia [2322912]